AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
29.06.11 00:01:54
Hi there. I need help on the doc converter.

ok so here are the problems I am having:

I typed a sentence into wordpad, then converted it just fine. But when I tried to add a picture (extracting picture files) I cannot figure it out at ALL! I watched all the videos, I searched on help topics....still nothing to answer my question.

The purpose is I am creating an ebook....and pictures need to be in there. BUT i'm not sure if I should convert the files to a PDF, or e-pub (could you explain what epub is to me as well)? And when I am ready with my ebook do I save all the file conversions and then use them? Or do I 'host' my ebook on here?

Or should I type up the whole book on notepad (i don't have any office programs on this laptop)? If I did this scenerio, how do I add my pictures in?!!!

Please help!

thank you!!!!
01.07.11 02:12:00
To: sleep_chic@yahoo.com

Hello,

If you are reffering to extracting pictures feature in AVS Document Converter software, it is intended to extract pictures from original document to picture files. For example if you have pictures in Word document and which to save only pictures from it as image files like jpeg or png you can do it with this feature. Our program does not allow to insert pictures into existing document. You should do it in the original document in text editor such as Word or ,as free alternative, Open Office. Unfortunately, wordpad does not have the option to insert pictures.

E-pub is exactly electronic book format, so you should convert your book document to this format if you want to create ebook.

I hope it helps.

Best regards.
15.09.14 12:10:11
I'd like to suggest this feature please. I mean to have the ability to insert pictures especially jpeg.
Nat
19.09.14 12:38:36
To: davidfrost

Dear user,

Please specify the option you need: do you want to insert pictures into docuement files?

Thank you for cooperation.

Kind regards
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  269