AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
11.05.11 17:06:28
Tried the trial of Remaker 3 and was cutting and editing mkv files and saving them to mp4 and it worked but when viewing the clip you can tell where you edited the clips out because they get extremely pixelated for some reason for a couple seconds or sometimes even will keep the entire shot pixelated until the picture on the screen changes to a different shot, I tried converting it to other formats and still did the same thing... very annoying, so then I figured why not get the latelst version because it might work, downloaded it and to my surprise the problem isnt the pixels because it wont even let me edit mkvs in it! i put in other files like avi and i can cut them fine but the exact same files i used that worked in 3 will not work in 4 I can click around on the timeline anywhere but as soon as i right click on it it will immidatly freeze and windows has to close it because it stopped responding... and yes ive tried to reinstall it many times and deleted the registy and everything and still it doesnt work. I just dont understand why 3 would work but now the newest one 4 doesnt? it makes no sense. I have windows 7 64 bit. and help would be awesome thanks
11.05.11 17:24:07
Also I have two different MKV files of different movies and for some strange reason the other one works I can cut and split and everything so I compared the two but they both have the same specs, so why cant this program not freeze when im editing the same clip:S
11.05.11 17:43:47
Wow, so many problems that just cannot be solved... I stupidly put the MKV files into Version 4 that freeze when you cut them into the program and tried converting them to MKV again, Took that converted MKV file then put it in the program and tried cutting and IT WORKED:S which again makes no sense, so then i trimmed what I tried to do with version 3 but stoped using because it got pixely when you watch it after, I do the same thing with version 4 and save it and what do you know... SAME EXACT THING AS VERSION 3 ITS PIXELATED where YOU EDITED THE VIDEO... cant believe this program is this well known if it has this many problems. Is there anyone here who knows anything about this or if there is a way to solve it? or should i just give up and toss the program?
11.05.11 19:05:59
Tried to cut up and trim another MKV file I had saving it the exact same way I did before and for some reason there were NO PIXELS. My question, why does the other MKV files not come out with clear picture quality??? as I said in the previous post they have the exact same video specs
11.05.11 19:28:34
Put in both MKV files in Xvid Nic's Four CC which tells you what the file was encoded with, and the MKV files that worked with AVS Video Remaker came up as CSpS and the MKV's that didnt work came up as nothing.. I am confused now because the files I downloaded were from the same site and still Im just dying to know why this would cause the program to crash eaither way. Any help please
11.05.11 19:35:09
Okay wait scratch that, for no reason at all the program never froze while I was cutting the MKV with the codec CSpS but just tried it again and it FREEZES YET AGAIN WHAT IS GOING ON SOMEONE PLEASE HELP
11.05.11 22:18:04
Just tried getting another source for the MKV files that were messing up.. My conclusion, this program isnt perfect *yet* although I never figured out the quality problem I figured out how to get the quality a little bit better, import your file into AVS Video Remaker then immidetly Remake it as a MOV file then import the MOV file into the Remaker and then do your edits that way then Remake it to MP4 and the quality was alot better didnt have as much pixels as before but it is still noticable. Great program none of the less dont think there is another like it
13.05.11 00:48:49
HELLO ANYONE HERE? someone please help would be greatly appreciated...
16.05.11 01:45:16
To: ATP-Studios

Hello,

Please accept our apologies for the late response.

There seems to be the problem with certain files. Please make sure your mkv file and avi file are not corrupted and play properly in media player software.

If it is not the issue, please upload the files to our ftp-server, the instructions will be given to you personally by e-mail.

Also, please attach a screenshot of your PC configuration - right click on My Computer>Properties.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards.
16.05.11 09:46:19
Hello, very sorry for the outburst now actually, the program is great, I figured out my problem but still dont really understand it but the files I had were MKV which were 20 minute episodes that were only 90 megabytes yet the quality was dvd quality when really it should be around 230 megs for dvd quality for a 20 min episode. So I got this MKV converter and converted them to MP4 and fooled around with it abit, eventualy I figured out that the only way to convert them to MP4 and have the exact same quality as they were as 90 Mb MKV files was to increase the bitrate to 1500, so the mp4 files were around 240 megs. I then put the 240 meg files into the Remaker and did the splits and exported and it worked, you couldnt tell where you made the edits and there were no pixels where you made the edits! Sorry again for the anger I guess i just was getting frustrated because it was time consuming. I still dont really understand why the tiny 90 mb one would output the pixels but when converted to mp4 a bigger file size it not come out pixelated where you put the edits, For you and anyone else converting mkvs here is some advice. I think some people use some type of encoder or compressor to shrink the mkv files down even further and the original size was actually alot bigger, and the videos preserve there quality to dvd picture because 90 megs for a 20 min episode is unbelievable. I know it has to be that because I have other MKV files of another show that is around 330 Megs for one 20 min episode and when I do the splits with that it works to! Anyway sorry for getting mad its a great program!
18.05.11 06:21:06
To: ATP-Studios

Thank you for kind words about our program:-)

There was definitely something wrong with certain mkv file (90 mb for 20 min episode). Perhaps, the file has too low bitrate which our program could not render with certain codec. We are glad that you managed to solve the problem.

If any questions arise, we are here to help.

Best regards.
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  479