AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
15.07.08 07:58:03
AVI file plays fine and was created using CamStudio. I am using Windows XP as the OS. I tried Windows Media Video 9 Standard Quality and Microsoft Zune Best Quality as the profiles.
Dam
Administrator
16.07.08 00:59:24
To: bill.doyle@glenmede.com

Hi,

To solve that problem, please attach a sample of the avi video file you use for the convertion to WMV.

Please precise, whether the problem appears only with the convertion to the wmv format?

Hope to hear from you soon.
16.07.08 05:58:02
To: Dam

Hi. The AVI file plays fine by itself. It is only after I convert to WMV that it blinks.

I can not attach the AVI file because it is about 58 MB (looks like I can't attach anything bigger than 10 MB)

My email address is bill.doyle@glenmede.com...if you have an FTP server or something I can use to get this AVI file to you let me know.

Thanks.
Dam
Administrator
17.07.08 01:56:10
To: bill.doyle@glenmede.com

We've just fixed that bug. So, soon the updated version of AVS Video Converter 6.2 will be available on the AVS4YOU site.

But at the moment, I propose you to download the attached dlls.zip, unzip it and update your version of the AVS Video Converter 6.2

So, to do it, please:
1. Download the attached dlls.zip file and unzip it
2. Close all AVS software
3. Place the AVSUniversalVideoConverter.dll and AVSAVIFile3.dll to the \AVSMedia\ActiveX\ folder.
By default that is situated following:
C:\Program Files\Common Files\AVSMedia\ActiveX\
and press Replace the existing file
4. Launch the software

To keep the video quality, please choose the original frame size for that launch AVS Video Converter, press To WMV, then Edit Profile..>Frame Size>Original

(The .dll has been deleted, as it has been included into the latest update. Update AVS files following Start > Programs > AVS4YOU > AVS Update Manager)
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  125