AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
19.08.10 10:34:20
I take underwater video. When I attempt to correct the color with the video editor I get blurry and over exposured sections when the light changes in the oroginal shot every so slightly. When I corrrect stills in simple programs such as Picassa this seems very simple, but I can't seem to get the video color to correct in the same way.

Does the color correction have an "auto" function like so many other programs? Is there a "I'm feeling lucky" type button corrects for you and then you can choose if you want to do the manual overide? This is pretty standard on other programs but I can't seem to find the correct button to click.

Anybody have any ideas on this?

Scott
19.08.10 23:28:34
To: yachtwork

Unfortunately, there is no such option in AVS Video Editor such as "Auto Correction" or smth like that to adjust color. I will suggest our developers to add such feature to the next version. Meanwhile, I can just advise you trying different Color settings and find the best balance. If it does not help, you can send us your video file and we will try correct the issue.
Online:
Users:  1  fred8615
Guests:  348