AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
12.05.10 02:27:03
Complete novice here. I have joined two video files using AVS Video Remaker. Whne I try to run the video from DVDplayer connected to TV I get the above MP3/WMA/JPEG message after the normal "reading" disc message.

I have burned the folder containing the TS_Video & TS_Audio folders as usual to the DVD. Besides joining two files to make one continuous file, the only difference is that Remaker asks me to define a Audio Format. I have tried PCN and the default Microsoft PCN audi formats with no success. All of my attempts run on my computer, but I feel that is because it can find the correct codecs on my system to make them operate.

How do I correct this problem? I am doing this for my wif'es school project. Never had any problems before until she ran out of battery power while creating this video. She stopped and started with new batteries, creating two video instead of one. I found the Remaker s/w to join the videos but now have the problem of not being able to burn the project folder to a dvd that runs on dvd players NOT associated with a computer.

Thank you in advance to any and all who can get this problem solved. I put in a Technical Support ticket regarding this two days ago, but have had no answer. Time is getting short and I am at a dead stop.
S. L. Mears
17.05.10 05:08:15
To: mearss1

Dear S.L. Mears,

We apologize for the delay. As far as I know our support manager Maria has already answered you in our support system. Please follow her advices.

Best regards.
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  113