AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
09.01.12 13:52:41
Hello and happy new year! I hope this post is being done properly as I'm new to the process. I've recently created a ring tone for my i phone, and although I've followed the steps, I keep getting the message that no mobile device was found. The blue tooth is on, so that's not the issue. Any suggestions?
09.01.12 14:11:20
To: les.leland@gmail.com

Happy New Year to your too:-)

Actually, tt is not possible to upload ringtones to iPhone via bluetooth due to device restrictions. You should connect it to computer using cable.

Best regards.
14.12.12 20:44:36
Any chance of having an output with a .m4r for the iPhone 5?

Also on the wish list would be:

1. The ability to set the delay between plays including no replay.
2. The phone detected in the device window for uploading.
Nat
14.04.15 14:03:25
To: summermug

Dear User,

Please try to use the latest version of AVS Audio Converter to create ringtones for your iPhone - please see the file 'create iPhone ringtone.bmp' attached to find the way to select the necessary profile.

If I understood you right you need to insert pause between tracks while merging them, if so please follow this link to find the detailed instructions on how to do it. If you mean something else please specify.

When the ringtone is created, the program will offer you to upload the file to device and AVS Mobile Uploader will start, it will detect the device connected to your PC - please see the second attachment.

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance to you.

Kind regards
Attached files:
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  452