AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
07.07.09 14:41:01
Can I do this in AVS audio editor. I want to load up several music files in one window. I then want to be able to trim each one and cross fade them and normalise them and generally tweak them ready to burn onto a CD. It seems I can only edit one file at the time. If I add files using open append I cant handle the tracks seperately and they lose there individual track status. Hope Ive explained this Ok
Administrator
08.07.09 04:43:29
To: john.driscoll@zen.co.uk

Try using AVS Music Mix. You can edit multiple tracks, as well as combine them, apply effects using this program. The further information and how-to-do instruction can be found on the AVS Music Mix Online Help page.

Best regards
02.10.09 13:47:01
What is the procedure to mix 2 tracks of music and modify (increase) the bitrate of track 2 to match track 1?
02.10.09 15:06:53
In addition to my question above, how about Beats Per Minute (BPM)? I don't see this option if you want
to mix 2 tracks and put the 2 tracks in sync in terms of BPM.
Administrator
06.10.09 03:01:46
groovy3130:
What is the procedure to mix 2 tracks of music and modify (increase) the bitrate of track 2 to match track 1?
It does not matter which bitrates the input files have. After you import files into AVS Music Mix and mix them, just save the resulting track as a new file choosing the bitrate needed.

groovy3130:
how about Beats Per Minute (BPM)? I don't see this option if you want
to mix 2 tracks and put the 2 tracks in sync in terms of BPM.
Unfortunately, BPM option is not available in our audio programs. But we'll take your suggestion into consideration and will do our best to implement this function in future.

Best regards
30.09.10 18:25:14
I found an audio topic from 16.06.08 - Combine several mp3 files into one mp3 file - which was (I hoped) going to be the solution to my problem.

However it refers to a product called AVS Music Mix - can't find this anywhere on the AVS4YOU site

Does AVS Music Mix still exist or has the "combine MP3" functionality been integrated into another AVS product?
01.10.10 05:18:58
To: oilwellsjb

Hello,

Actually, we have stopped developing AVS Music Mix program and it is no longer avaliable on our website. However, the functionality of the program has been included into AVS Audio Editor. So you can mix mp3's with this program. Here you can find the detials how to do it.

I hope it helps.

Best regards.
01.10.10 14:24:47
To: Vlad

I'm not 100% clear about this. The mix function is intended to overlay music segments/tracks - Yes?.

Since I need to play them sequentially, I assume that I need to insert each track in a new mix line and then drag it to the right so that the start point coincides with the end point of the prior track. Yes? Then export the audio.

While loading my tracks, I tried to select multiple tracks and insert them all into the mix lines with one mouse click. All selected tracks were inserted BUT the last selected track was always inserted first, followed by the remaining selected tracks inserted in the correct sequence. This appears to happen whenever I do multiple inserts anywhere in Audio Editor - I didn't try other AVS4YOU products. Is this a Windows "feature"?

Thanks for your prompt answer to my original question.
04.10.10 05:17:45
oilwellsjb:

I'm not 100% clear about this. The mix function is intended to overlay music segments/tracks - Yes?.

Yes.

oilwellsjb:

Since I need to play them sequentially, I assume that I need to insert each track in a new mix line and then drag it to the right so that the start point coincides with the end point of the prior track. Yes? Then export the audio.

Yes. You can combine two tracks even on the one line.

Unfortunately, we could not reproduce the problem seleting severla trakcs and adding to the mix project. Could you please describe your actions step by step?
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  318