AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
20.11.08 23:28:07
OK, I just purchase (11/20/08) a 1 year subscription for AVS software access, and started on the downloads for AVS Mobile uploader and iDeviceExplorer and installed it on my system. I started the uploader and click on the 'detect device', which by the way is a zume 4gig mp3 player. it started to look for my device, which is connect to the computer and also sync. after about 2-3 minutes it stated that it did not find any device. I did the same procedure with the iDeviceExplorer and it also could not find my device. The next thing I did is, that I started the zume software and check if it detect the device, in which it did.
With the zume software still open, started the AVS uploader and click on find device. it still did not find the device, same goes with iDeviceExplorer. now this problem is not limit to this two programs, I am experiencing technical issues with the other softwares as well, now I am begining to wonder if it was just a big mistake.
My system is as follow:
Processor: AMD Anthlon 64 X2 2.8Mhz
Memory: 2gigbyte
WD160 SATA Hard drive.

OH, by the way I also perform another method in hopes that it will resolve the issues. I uninstalled the programs (all avs) and reinstalled, nothing solved, still the problem persists. also use the repaired program from AVS and stated failed on the uploader and iDevice.
is the AVS softwares compatible with the vista OEM?
Thanks
Dam
Administrator
21.11.08 03:23:07
To: ramon_castro12@yahoo.com

Hello,

Sorry indeed for the inconvenience occurred.
We are always ready to help you to solve the problem, but we need more information.

ramon_castro1...:
which by the way is a zume 4gig mp3 player

Please precise what player you use, as we do not heard about ZUME. May be Zune or Zuma?

ramon_castro1...:
I am experiencing technical issues with the other softwares as well,

Precise the problems you have and the software you use.

Hope to hear from you soon.
Best Regards
21.11.08 03:40:00
OH, my bad it is zune

I use the zune software for this device, to sync, add music, podcast, pictures, etc...
Dam
Administrator
24.11.08 04:27:42
To: ramon_castro12@yahoo.com

I see,

Unfortunately that is impossible to upload files to Zune using AVS software, due to the protection issues. Zune use their special closed file exchange protocol via USB.

We do have special presets for the conversion to Zune supported formats in AVS Video Converter 6 and AVS Video to Go, but to upload output files, you have to use zune software.

Best Regards
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  77