AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
15.05.09 10:50:13
Problems converting HD m2ts files

m2ts files from Panasonic HDC-SD20 HD camcorder

- the software (AVS video converter) can convert the file into WMA HD 1080p without a problem (no crashes, glitches or other probs) - however the end final WMA file created is where the problem lies.

The HD WMA video has a nice clear image as expected - however whilst playing the converted videos using your software the image becomes pixilated and distorted.

- I have also noticed that the converter plays the m2ts files in the editor section in this same way - with pixilisation and distortion.

- I also tried to convert from m2ts to mpg with HD resolutions however still get the same result.

I have attached a screenshot comparison file to demonstrate the point. Ive also attached two videos.

why is this? can this be solved? This is the primary reason i bought the converter in the first place!!! The software that came with the Panasonic Camcorder is rubbish - it can convert to WMA accept it reduces the resolution to 720 x 576 - which is not HD at all! hence why i bought this software to do the job!
Administrator
18.05.09 05:13:56
To: dannyday58218195

Please could you send us the source video file for testing. In case the file is large, you can cut out a short part of the movie and upload it to our FTP server. Plesae check up the support page for the further information.

Best regards
21.05.09 08:56:24
To: nadin

hi there i will do this now - i am sorry for the late reply btw - i have been ill recently and unable to use the computer due to back and chest pains - but ill upload a file for you asap
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  298