AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
15.04.09 19:49:11
I accidentally created an issue by moving one of the videos I was editing. However, now, I can't seem to get the time line which I have already edited and have saved as a project, connected to the original video file so that I can save it as a movie.

What do I do to link the edited time line back to the original source video (original file I was editing) so that I can create the desired end product of a movie?

Also, I have another time line with another source code which is all fine, but everytime I try to create a movie, either some or all of the audio is gone. Also, the file sizes of the new movies are HUGE and the quality is significantly decreased so that everything is pixalated and the text on the movie files becomes difficult to read.

Please help. Thanks.
Administrator
16.04.09 04:10:23
drbuttar:
What do I do to link the edited time line back to the original source video (original file I was editing) so that I can create the desired end product of a movie?
You need to place this file back to the folder it was saved to at the moment you imported the file into the program. Note that you should not move files used in a project from one folder to another, until the project is saved as a movie file.

drbuttar:
everytime I try to create a movie, either some or all of the audio is gone. Also, the file sizes of the new movies are HUGE and the quality is significantly decreased so that everything is pixalated and the text on the movie files becomes difficult to read.
In order to clear up the problem, please could you specify your input and output file parameters. For the input data, please open the source file in AVS Video Converter, click on Advanced > File Information and attach a screenshot of this window. As for the output settings, please open your project in Video Editor and attach a screenshot of the Video File Parameters window with the settings you have chosen when saving the movie.

Hope to hear from you soon
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  35