AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
14.04.09 00:00:30
Hi,

Thank you for your attention:
I've installed the trial version. I have two problems:
1. When I try the "To DVD" option with about 25 clips in the Input File Name box, it will only convert the first 3 or 4. It ignores the rest of the clips. I am not shown any error message. The original video is TOD format.
2. When I use the Edit function and click to Play, the video will not play. It shows as if it will start the Play but it freezes on Play and will not advance at all.

I am using ver 6.2.5.334 on WindowsXP service pack 3. The original video is TOD format. CPU is Pentium 4. I have 1.5 MB RAM and 250GB Free disk space.
Administrator
14.04.09 06:20:03
Bafi8:
When I try the "To DVD" option with about 25 clips in the Input File Name box, it will only convert the first 3 or 4. It ignores the rest of the clips.
In case the total size of your files exceeds 4.7 Gb (standard DVD disc) the resulting movie will be split into two or three discs. You will get the appropriate message after pressing Convert Now! button. Have you seen this message? If yes, the rest of the videos have been saved into the second VIDEO_TS folder.

Bafi8:
When I use the Edit function and click to Play, the video will not play. It shows as if it will start the Play but it freezes on Play and will not advance at all.
The preview issue has already been discussed within the following thread. Please make use of the recommendations given in post #3465.
Best regards
14.04.09 13:20:55
nadin:
In case the total size of your files exceeds 4.7 Gb (standard DVD disc) the resulting movie will be split into two or three discs. You will get the appropriate message after pressing Convert Now! button. Have you seen this message? If yes, the rest of the videos have been saved into the second VIDEO_TS folder.

No - this is a small size output. The first TS is just less than 1/2GB. Any other thoughts?

nadin:
The preview issue has already been discussed within the following thread. Please make use of the recommendations given in post #3465.

THANK YOU!! I have changed the screen to 32bit and it did the trick! Thank you very much!
Administrator
17.04.09 01:30:31
Bafi8:
No - this is a small size output. The first TS is just less than 1/2GB.

Try to playback VIDEO_TS.IFO file, as it contains all the information on the movie. In case the rest of the movies are missing, we would advise you to try converting them separately (without the successfully converted ones) in order to find out whether the problem is connected with the files or this is most probably the software problem.

Hope to hear from you soon
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  17