AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
16.11.21 04:24:11
My experience with aAVS editor I use all the audio editor. As far as the software program goes, it's amazing. I love it. I used it for years. I worked in radio and radio production and edited about 20 shows a week. There were two hours long. It was my favorite by far. The only issue I have is I brought a lifetime license, Key word in that (lifetime),My computer after eight years went. For the last year and a half, I've been trying to get them to Give me a key or activate the one I had so I can use editor And they won't. And I cannot afford to buy another key.I just don't think it's right. They can offer 70% off, but they can't give somebody who has used it, loves it and and has promoted it to so many people on air and off His key. No way to run a software company. I have written support a million times. It's always the same thing. Read our terms and conditions. Then don't call it the lifetime. Please help me AVS make this right. Dont be like most companies and delete this post and ignore me
16.11.21 13:33:55
To: IpItHurtz

Dear user,

You have been assisted via AVS4YOU Support System.

Best regards
27.11.21 10:21:33
To: Joshka

I'm with you on horrible customer support. I had purchased the 'Unlimited Subscription' copy of the Audio Converter. Just as IpItHurtz said about another software program, it is great BUT customer service is MIA. My computer crashed (Blue Screen of Death). I had to do a completely new install. When I attempted to (re)activate the program, I was told the license was for one computer only. Yes. The one I had it on and have to reinstall it! Have contacted Customer (dis)Service a couple of time. Dead silence.

Friends and relatives have asked for my advice on software program. I will tell the with all honesty AVS4You has some great software but look elsewhere just in case you have a problem. AVS4You will not be there to resolve any problems you may incur.
30.11.21 14:16:00
To: jdubner@aol.com

Dear user,

You have been assisted via AVS4YOU Support System.

Best regards
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  516