AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
17.01.09 04:47:22
I am a total dummy so be easy on me... when I try to upload the file name switches to BAD XML and it stops... I don't know what that means or where my problem is... I am guessing it is something wrong with the way my computer saves the AVI in the first place... type slowly I am not good at this.. thanks...*SOS* The Fluteman
Dam
Administrator
19.01.09 03:46:59
To: fluteman

Hello,

Yes, we know about that bug, and that seems to be fixed.
Please download the latest version of the AVS YouTube Uploader following this link.

You can also see the detailed how-to-do information in AVS Online Help.

Inform me about the result.

Best Regards
19.01.09 03:47:59
I am a newbie and apologize if this is a simple task. But I am having difficulties converting a video to a .mpeg file so I can put on youtube. The video was made in the Pinnacle program and there are 8 files in the folder that create the video.

When I choose one of the files to convert, in the Video Converter 6 program. It acts as though it is converting, but when I try to play the video after the converter stops, nothing happens. Here are the names of each of the files:

VTS_01_0.VOB
VIDEO_TS.BUP
VTS_01_0.BUP
VTS_01_1.VOB
VIDEO_TS.IFO
VTS_01_0.IFO
VTS_01_2.VOB
VIDEO_TS.VOB

Can some one help!! *SOS*
Dam
Administrator
21.01.09 01:24:31
To: kwalker

Hello,

There are two ways.

First.
Use AVS Video Converter 6 to convert your DVD video to a youTube compatible format: AVI>>Video for YouTube preset.
Here it is the link to AVS Online Help for the information.

Second.
Use AVS YouTube Uploader to upload your video directly to YouTube, without reconversion. Here is the link for the how-to-do information.

Best Regards
22.01.09 01:14:14
Okay I uploaded the new debugged loader. In the process I deleted a pup that McAfee found and I uploaded and installed some x program that windows player was saying I needed.
I have made a few stupid movies to play with on the AVS Editor. I am too tired right now to think so will end by saying thanks whatever was going on is gone for now and I uploaded to YouTube and am happy that now I can get serious in subject.

Thanks for the links and tips... *YAHOO*
Fluteman
22.01.09 01:15:14
Why are two posts I made here tonight now missing?

I made a support request tonight re an issue using YouTube uploader to upload a video to YouTube, and the response I got was to fix a problem(?) I had downloading the YouTube app. Why would that be?

Then later the response was to download the latest version of YouTube Uploader - after the support person was told I had the latest. Why would that be?

I am really trying to understand your support, and consider maybe whether this AVS4YOU software is all too buggy. You see, I have joined the affiliates program and I really want to be sure I believe in AVS4YOU, product & support!

My conscience would trouble me if I were to try and recommend crap to anyone...
Administrator
20.05.09 23:58:06
To: glenn52

As I have understood, you get Bad XML error when using AVS YouTube Uploder, am I correct?

In this case our support managers were right to advise you downloading the latest version of the program anew, as this bug has been corrected and the .exe file available on our website updated accordingly.

What I would suggest in your case, is uninstalling the software completely, in order to make sure that no traces of the previous versions remain on your PC, and downloading the program anew:

1. Go Start> All Programs> AVS4YOU> Uninstall.

2. Go Start > Run... Print regedit in the opened window and click OK. In the opened Registry Editor window please find and delete all AVS4YOU folders:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > SOFTWARE > AVS4YOU (delete it).
HKEY_CURRENT_USER > SOFTWARE > AVS4YOU (delete it).

3. Go Local Disc (C:) > Program Files > AVS4YOU (delete it).
Go Local Disc (C:) > Program Files > Common Files > AVSMedia (delete it).
Go Local Disc (C:) > Documents and Settings > All Users > Application Data > AVS4YOU (delete it).

Now download the program using this link.

Please write back on the result.
21.05.09 03:37:48
What you don't understand is that I have done all that and have the latest download!
Administrator
22.05.09 05:02:33
To: glenn52

Please could you send us the file you fail to upload. This will help us to reproduce the error.
I will send you the instruction on the support page.

Best regards
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  51