AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
18.12.08 20:50:01
I am getting this error: "The conversion with the selected output format settings cannot be done. Please change the format parameters or use one of the preset profiles".

I am using the xBox 360 profile that came with the converter. I did the same video yesterday and it worked. I then tried a new video with the same format today and got this error. Then I tried the same video that worked yesterday today and it didn't work. What the heck is going on?

On top of that if I use the Convert to xBox mini-application instead of the full converter, it works fine. The problem is that I don't have all the batch processing and such in the convert to xBox mini-application.

I did do the repair option mentioned in the help file and that did not help.

I am running version 6.2.3.320 which is newer than the version listed on the updates page.
Dam
Administrator
19.12.08 01:16:30
To: tpitman

Hi.

tpitman:
I did the same video yesterday and it worked. I then tried a new video with the same format today and got this error.

Please precise, whether during that period you installed any other AVS software. There may be some conflict between avs program versions.

Hope to hear from you soon.
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  10