AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
15.12.08 17:51:40
Hello. I am creating menus and chapters for my family's home videos using AVS DVD Authoring. I am having a problem with the background music on the menu page. No matter what I use as the visual background for the menu (i.e. whether it is an image, a filler, or a video clip), and no matter what song I select for the background music (all of them are several minutes long, and I have tried both mp3 and wma files), the background music on the menu only plays for about 20 seconds or so and then restarts from the beginning. How can I make it so that the entire audio track plays instead of only 20 seconds or so? Thank you for any help or advice you can give me.
Dam
Administrator
18.12.08 01:12:37
To: lbangelo

Hello,

lbangelo:
no matter what song I select for the background music, all of them are several minutes long

That is made specially. In other case, the DVD menu will be very large by size with all the ensuing consequences.

lbangelo:
music on the menu only plays for about 20 seconds or so

That is 30 seconds.

Best Regards
18.12.08 01:13:37
I would like to modify the length of time the menus are displayed before the background music starts again. Is it possible to play an entire song as background music while a video clip selected with the "Video from file" option cycles? The main menu seems to be set to display for 30 seconds and the Chapters menu music file restarts after only a few seconds.
I've tried using text as well as "Video from File" for the buttons, but the menus restart on their own schedule.

Thanks,
Jim
Administrator
04.05.09 05:40:49
To: jdiliddo@gmail.com

Please note the above post by Dam. The fact is, there is a 30 sec. restriction for playing background music. As for the problem with background music on the chapters page, this problem will be corrected in the next version of AVS DVD Authoring.

Best regards
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  241