AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
20.12.15 12:51:57
Hello everyonw

I just bought Video Editor, and I am finding this very bad problem

Everytime I load up a video, being any format, when I do any action with it the program freezes.

This does not happen if I only load an audio track. I already tried to uninstall and install it back, but it is doing the very same thing.

I am running Win 8.1

What can I do?
Administrator
21.12.15 06:36:23
To: sonnyb

Hi!

Make sure your PC configuration meets the minimum system requirements set for AVS Video Editor 7.1.

In order to solve this problem please repair AVS files: close all AVS programs and other running applications >> copy the following link to the address bar of My Computer window and press <Enter>:

32bit PC: %COMMONPROGRAMFILES%\AVSMedia\ActiveX\Repairing.exe
64bit PC: %COMMONPROGRAMFILES(x86)%\AVSMedia\ActiveX\Repairing.exe

If some of the *.dlls are not registered, please make a screenshot of the Repair window showing those files and send it to me.

Try to provide some additional information about the error:

- describe your actions step by step;
- attach a screenshot of your PC configuration: right-click My Computer, choose Properties, make a screenshot of the General tab.
22.12.15 12:42:16
The program itself is running, it has the requirements: only when a video is loaded in the program it stops working.

I tried the command, it all looks good for it, nothing changed.

I start the program
load up audio and images, all works fine
load up a video, click for any action with it: program stops working

I'm attaching my system data

I also of course tried to uninstall everything and redownload the program. keeps on doing the same over and over

thanks for the support
Attached files:
Nat
24.12.15 13:25:38
To: sonnybass16@gmail.com

Dear user,

Thank you for the information.

Please specify the format and origin of the video file that you have problems with.
Can the file be played on any of your PC players without any problems?

Try to import some other video files of the same and different format, do you get any problems?

Thank you for cooperation.

Kind regards
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  217