AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
26.06.15 03:15:27
Hi all...thanks for listening. I created a video on the AVS Video Creator and when I tried to publish it, it went through all the motions of copying it...took almost an hour...then when it was done it asked if I wanted to burn it. I said ok and then I keep getting error messages stating that it can't. The video is large (Wedding video) and it requires either 2 DVDs or a Dual Disk which is what I am using. I am trying to create this on a Dell Inspiron 5735 Laptop. Tomorrow is my brother's 25th wedding anniversary and I wanted to present them with a digital copy of their wedding video since they lost theirs to a house fire and then all their photos in Superstorm Sandy. Any immediate advise would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Donna
Nat
30.06.15 10:11:40
To: dafx2

Dear Donna,

You have been assisted in AVS4YOU support system.

Please specify if I can be of any further assistance, specify the error meesage you get and the moment it appears.

Thank you for cooperation.

Kind regards
04.07.15 14:01:30
Hi, is there a tutorial for this? I mean like for a set up with 2 DVDs?
Nat
06.07.15 12:09:53
To: joelmch

Dear user,

When you convert video to DVD format and after the conversion process is completed AVS Video Burner will automatically start to burn the created video to a disk. If the output file is too big the disc selection window will open for you to select one of the options: burn the created video to standard DVD disk and split the video to 2 disks or to a double layer DVD diks, please follow the link below to find more detailes:
http://onlinehelp.avs4you.com/AVS-Video-Converter/Features/Converting/Discs/DVDs/BurningDVDs.aspx

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance to you.

Kind regards
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  167