AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
14.06.14 22:44:34
Been using another more expensive music production software to do somewhat basic editing (it was not a Cakewalk for me).

I think AVS4You will be a lot better for me given those basic needs: no music production, just 1) audio (me speaking) that I combine with PowerPoint and 2) music mixes, kind of like a radio show, with WAVs from CDs, me speaking and sometimes other sound files for effect.

I can see how to get the editing accomplished. I'll need to practice to get the hang of it but I can at least fumble through that.

But once I have say a one hour long radio show or a script for a power point presentation where do I look for what I think of as a "mixdown." In the past I did that, got one long track and broke it into a few parts (e.g. four 15 minute segments).

Thanks for the response. I'm looking forward to buying as soon as I'm pretty sure I'll be able to do those seemingly basic tasks.
14.06.14 23:31:06
To: Jim Eyer

So I get it, save the audio to a different file then edit (split) THAT into pieces and re-export those. Is that right?
15.06.14 17:44:33
I'd suggest to create a support ticket on this so support can check if this is indeed a feature or not yet.
Nat
16.06.14 12:58:05

Dear Jim,

You can use AVS Video Editor to add image\video files or power point presentations:
http://onlinehelp.avs4you.com/AVS-Video-Editor/Features/CreatingVideos/index.aspx

mix video with audio and recording:
http://onlinehelp.avs4you.com/AVS-Video-Editor/Features/EditingVideos/Audio/index.aspx

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance to you.

Kind regards
19.06.14 21:24:58
To: Nat

Not sure where to go with these questions so I'll stay here...

1. I am confused about how the forums work. I posted a question to the Audio Conversion, Editing and Recording forum. But I could not see it listed under the forum topics. When I used the search box for the website looking for my name I found my posting. Is there a reason that my question (post) is not included in the list of other posts?

2. Is there a third party level meter that I can use with mixer? For me not having that feedback while I tweak my mix is a challenge. Should I post that to the wish lit forum?

I really appreciate the feedback!

Have a great day.
Nat
20.06.14 08:57:27

Dear Jim,

1. Your post may be located after all the sticked ones. The sticked posts are located higher than unsticked.

2. Please specify what level meter you need< what for it can be used for, do you need to use it in AVS Audio or Video Editor.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance to you.

Kind regards .
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  97