AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
21.09.13 21:02:58
I'm putting 60-second clips of professional video on a YouTube channel.

My Spring 2013 purchase of AVS4You had a "Produce" path that was perfect for a dumb person like me: "Produce" => "Video category: Web => Web File parameter: "YouTube" => then select "HD video for YouTube."

Since that computer died last week, I had to purchase a new subscription. Now I can't find that path. When I select Produce, I go to "Video category" and select "Web" once again, but now get a Web File parameters page with no reference to YouTube, OR the "HD for YouTube" selection.

Since I saved a screengrab of AVS4YOU's old Web file parameters page, I am capable of loading the old parameters (e. size = 1280 x 720 and bitrate = 4500 kbps) and saving my set of parameters as a choice, but I'm curious if I'm doing something wrong or what. What happened to the HD for YouTube selection ? If I want highest quality for YouTube, should i select one of the existing defaults?

Thanks!
Attached files:
Nat
23.09.13 11:14:57
To: bf@u-write.com

Dear user,

The YouTube profile you mention is still available following Produce - Web - YouTube - HD profile.

If you can not find it please try to reinstall the software following the steps below:
1. Go Start > All Programs > AVS4YOU > Uninstall. Please make sure to click the "Check All" button.

2. Follow this link and download the utility that will automatically remove all AVS software components from your PC. Save the utility on your computer and launch it. It is highly recommended to leave the default option "Delete license key-files" checked.

3. Download the latest versions of the necessary programs from our website:
http://avs4you.com/downloads.aspx

Try to use the program and inform about the result.

Thank you for cooperation.

Kind regards
24.09.13 07:11:09
To: Nat

OK, I now see the YouTube / etc options. But now, when I open my 95 projects, it seems that I've lost ALL the audio files that were a part of them (audio added to my trailing slide , as voice over) Whne I open existing projects, I get "Can't find xxxxxxx.MP3

Suggestions?
Nat
27.09.13 11:05:20
To: bf@u-write.com

Dear user,

We are sorry for any inconvenices caused, but the recording made in AVS Video Editor are save in temporary folder of AVS Video Eitor and are deleted after the reinstallation.

You will need to create the recordings once again.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance to you.

Kind regards
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  353