AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
Nat
04.09.13 11:15:50
To: ccnp_server

Dear user,

Please try to reinstall the software following the steps in my post here.

Inform about the result please.

Thank you for the information.

Kind regards
06.09.13 18:41:35
Make sure to click the "Check All" button. i missed this when I uninstalled this once.
08.09.13 18:49:35
I have totally given up on any real support from AVS. I backed out of 6.3+ and re-installed an older version. Still with problems and with so many features not working, but I try to just get by with the basic editing and composition to a DVD, and is mostly ok that way. I have listed problem after problem, time and again and most of the time I get their standard response about the re-install business. They will admit to nothing and just can't seem to understand or see the problems. There are so many and I am weary of dealing with it any more so I won't even try to list all the problems.

I really suspect that they have eliminated many of their staff and are getting by with a few pat responses to the numerous issues. They did offer to refund my money, but since I use the basic app (using about 40-50% of its features), I have elected not to take the refund.

I do not trust ANY of their purported "fixes" in their updates, because they have never solved anything for me in the past. I had updated several times in the past and RARELY is there any improvements and OFTEN there are new problems with the updates.

To be honest, I haven't found a video editor I like better than AVS, even with all the problems, so I will keep using the older version with all the limitations.

Very sad!
08.09.13 18:51:11
They show me registered in 2013 something, but I have been a paid registered user for over four years.
Administrator
09.09.13 09:04:44
Dear Gary,

Please accept our sincere apology for the inconveniences that we might have caused to you.

We always try to provide qualitative assistance to our customers. However, our serveces also depend on the information our customers provide.

Thus, we would be grateful to you if you contact our support team at http://support.avs4you.com/support.aspx and describe you problem in detail with all the screenshots.

Your personal support manager will do her best to help you.

Best regards
10.09.13 23:02:33
I have also just run into this issue ---

I am working on a project thats only 23min long.
I have roughly 20-30 video & audio clips in total plus many transitions.

The project was fine as I worked on it up until I reached about 23min then, after saving the project and exiting, I opened to work on it again and the video preview will not work, everything seems to load ok as I can still manipulate clips, add effects, anything except view the work lol...(kinda important :P)

I have found a work-around but dont ask me how this works as it doesn't work everytime.

I load a different file, and play a bit of it in the video preview.

Then I load the project that wasn't showing a preview and it finally works.
Like i said, this doesn't work every time and sometimes I have to load the damn project several times.

Def needs this addressed.
TY Dev Team
Administrator
11.09.13 08:33:03
To: Soluk

Hello,

Thank you for sharing with us this information!

We have passed it over to our developers for analysis.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or problems.

Best regards
Administrator
12.09.13 09:31:32
To: Soluk

Dear customer,

We have contacted you in On-line support system http://support.avs4you.com/support.aspx. The log in and password were sent to your email address.

Best regards
10.12.13 19:01:24
To: Tess

I HAVE SOLVED THE PROBLEM!!!

I have been having the same problem as other users: preview window not working, unable to "produce" movie.

Video Editor had been working fine, and I had put in a hundred hours on my project, which was 90% done when it all stopped working.

I noticed that it stopped working only after I had uninstalled GoPro Studio. I tried re-installing GoPro Studio and now it seems to be working!!!

I have no idea why this is the case, but it seems to have worked for me.
16.02.14 19:46:13
Hallo,
ein erstes Video mit dem AVS-Editor ist mir ohne Probleme auf Anhieb gelungen! Danke für das tolle Programm!

Doch nun versuchte ich eine Änderung, indem ich die Projektdatei öffnete. Nach dem Öffnen sind alle Töne, Musik und Texte vorhanden, doch leider nicht mehr der Bildinhalt! Beim Abspielen hört man die Musik und sieht den Text, der Bildschirm bleibt jedoch dunkel! Woran kann es liegen? (letzte Änderung: Vorabend)

Vielen Dank und freundliche Grüße
17.02.14 12:44:50
To: klabolli

Hallo,

Vielen Dank für die Kontaktaufnahme und positives Feedback.

Um das Problem zu vermeiden, entfernen Sie bitte die AVS-Software von Ihrem PC, indem Sie folgende Schritte ausführen:

1. Folgen Sie Start > Alle Programme > AVS4YOU > Deinstallieren. Vergessen Sie bitte nicht, den Knopf "Alles aktivieren" zu klicken.

2. Folgen Sie bitte diesem Link und laden Sie bitte das Dienstprogramm herunter. Dieses Dienstprogramm wird alle AVS Komponente von Ihrem Computer entfernen. Speichern Sie bitte das Dienstprogramm auf Ihrem Komputer und führen Sie es aus. Es wird hoch empfohlen, das Sie die Option "Delete license key-files" aktiviert lassen.

3. Laden Sie bitte die letzte Version unter diesem Link herunter:
http://www.avs4you.com/de/downloads.aspx

Jetzt installieren Sie das Programm erneut auf Ihrem PC.

Also, versuchen Sie die folgende:

- versuchen Sie die Drivers Ihrer Grafikkarte zu erneuern;
- ändern Sie die Farbqualität des Bildschirms: Rechtsklick auf Desktop > Eigenschaften > Einstellungen > Farbqualität;
- erneuern Sie die Video-Codecs: können Sie K-Lite Codec Pack ver. 10.3 hier herunterladen.

Wenn das nicht hilft, wenden Sie sich an uns bitte und machen einen Screenshot von dem Fenster mit den PC Konfigurationen:
Windows 7,8,Vista: Rechtsklick auf Arbeitsplatz (My Computer) -> Eigenschaften
Windows XP: Rechtsklick auf Arbeitsplatz (My Computer) -> Eigenschaften -> Allgemein

Bitte zögern Sie nicht Fragen zu stellen und Anforderungen einzureichen
zu unserer Online Unterstützungssystem, um schnelle Hilfe zu bekommen: http://support.avs4you.com/Support.aspx

Mit freundlichen Grüssen.
17.02.14 22:21:28
To: Claire

Hallo, vielen Dank für die prompte Antwort!

Leider sind die Bildbereiche nach der Neuinstallation und Aufruf der Projektdatei immer noch dunkel. Ich habe wunschgemäß die PC Konfiguration als Screenshot beigefügt.

MfG
Attached files:
18.02.14 09:30:26

Hallo,

Vielen Dank für die Information.

Um dieses Problem zu vermeiden, versuchen Sie auch die Einstellungen in AVS Video Editor zu ändern. Bitte folgen Sie: Bearbeiten> Einstellungen> Umwandlung und in "Intel Media-Codec" Drop-Down-Menüversuchen die verschiedene Optionen (Software, Harware, Deaktivieren) zu wählen und das Video auf dem Vorschau mit all diesen Einstellungen abzuspielen.

Wenn es nicht hilft, würden wir uns sehr freuen, wenn Sie uns den folgenden Screenshot senden können: folgen Sie Start > Rechtsklick auf Arbeitsplatz > Verwalten> Bildverarbeitungsgeräte und machen Sie einen Screenshot und fügen Sie das Bild Ihrer Meldung anbei.

Wir sind gerne bereit Ihnen behilflich zu sein.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen.
18.02.14 20:27:30
To: Claire

Vielen Dank! Ein wichtige Frage: Werden bei Vorhandensein einer Projektdatei die Original- Musik- und Videodateien, die beim Erstellen des Projekts benötigt wurden, noch gebraucht? Müssen die dann auf einem bestimmten Platz stehen? Zwischendurch wurde ich nach dem Öffnen des Projekts auf folgenden Fehler hingewiesen: "Unmöglich die Datei ".... .mp4" zu finden" Aber eine Videodatei mit dem richtigen Namen (und div. Tondateien) steht im oberen Fenster, aber mit schwarzer Fläche! Wenn die Original-Mediadatei benötigt wird, vielleicht habe ich sie verschoben?!

Vielleicht helfen Ihnen diese Hinweise weiter, um den Fehler zu klären!

Vielen Dank für Ihre Mühe!
20.02.14 12:08:11

Hallo,

Die Projektdatei stellt eine Datendatei mit der Erweiterung .vep dar, die alle Informationen über die zu Ihrem Film hinzugefügten Video- und Audioclips, Effekte und Übergänge enthält. Sie brauchen das gespeicherte Projekt mit einem fremden Programm nicht zu öffnen, die Projektdatei kann nur mit dem AVS Video Editor geöffnet werden.

Hinweis: Es wird dringend empfohlen, die im Projekt verwendeten Mediadateien bei der Arbeit nicht zu verlegen. Wenn eine der Mediadateien entfernt, auf einen neuen Platz verschoben oder umbenannt wurde, sehen Sie die Benachrichtigung "Datei nicht gefunden" in der Mediabibliothek.

Die Projektdatei wird alle notwendigen Informationen über hinzugefügte Videoclips, Effekte und Übergänge enthalten, aber nicht diese Elemente selbst.

Wir sind gerne bereit Ihnen behilflich zu sein.

Mit freundlichen Grüssen.
26.02.14 21:33:25
To: GyroGJ

TO ALL WHO ARE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH AVS MEDIA PLAYER and / or AVS VIDEO EDITOR PREVIEW (or other video issues, I don't know what other issues this fix will remedy..)

If you are running with NVIDIA graphics of some sort, then get access to your services list (run: services.msc) (or task manager in windows 8) and disable the NVidia Display Driver Service.

AVS Media Player would crash on every file I opened, and Video Editor had a black preview screen and would crash whenever I would close the program. I changed this and it now seems to be working fine.

Something to try.
Nat
27.02.14 10:55:18
To: auxbox

Thank you for the information.
It is very helpfull.

Kind regards
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  187