AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
09.08.12 02:10:21
To: Lex

HI THERE
i just wanted to share with you all that experience that i have with AVS video converter 8.2
i have purchased this product on the 7th of august i have been trying to burn more then one dvd-cd . once i had burnt the first one that was okay but when i insert the second cd it does burn but when i play it on the dvd player it comes up blank nothings on the cd ... so heres i wanted help with and what i have done so far.. i used ---- edited my videos then opend up the files with the AVS Converter .i have converted the videos to AVI from there i burnt the cd and it cam out okay then i inserted the second cd only to play it and nothing was on the cd.. i really want to use a programme that will let me burn more then 1 cd from the same video .. this is a funeral video and im trying to burn cds for my family members .. i have wasted 6 dvd cds already from trying to burn ... i have downloaded the regcleaner and the -----,i have done pretty much everything just to get to where i am now and i feel that i have wasted alot of money from purchasing products and yet i have no good results from it only to have wasted time and money .... NEED HELP PLEASE!!!! its urgent i have only 13 hours to burn all 25 cds and i know that it takes hours to convert and burn ...
Administrator
09.08.12 10:43:12
To: anafinau26

Hello,

Your request was answered in Online Support System:
http://support.avs4you.com/Support.aspx

Best regards
29.09.12 18:26:41
To: Esther

I suppose we don't have access to that link. Any notes on how this was resolved please?
Administrator
01.10.12 09:29:50
To: mithcd

Hello,

If you are facing the same problem as Anafinau26, please note that it's necessary to convert your video to DVD in AVS Video Converter first and then to burn it onto a disc (preferably of DVD-R type) to be able to play the DVD in an external DVD player.

Here are guidelines on converting to DVD and burning onto discs.

To burn the video to discs after the conversion, you can right-click the VIDEO_TS and AUDIO_TS folders and choose "Send to" >> AVS Video Burner.

Best regards
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  214