AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
04.03.12 06:45:47
Hey guys I know this may be my lack of experience with this particular tool because I have been only working with it for a short period of time but I am doing some video editing for youtube with games and I wanted to put up an image overlay with a trajectory. This specific image overlay is an image of a long scroll with text written on it. Its rather long and is I made it so that It would be zoomed in on the scroll. However whenever I apply a trajectory to the overlay it makes my image very small and I cannot find any way to work around that and still have the trajectory. If I take off the trajectory then It allows me to change the image size but once I apply one it makes it a size that I cannot change no matter what I try.

Any help would be appreciated!!! Thanks!

P.S. Image is attached that I want to use
Lex
Administrator
05.03.12 10:48:10
To: Reegareth

Hello,

You can change the size of the overlay text when it is in the trajectory points (the yellow one):
http://onlinehelp.avs4you.com/AVS-Video-Editor/Features/EditingVideos/VideoOverlay/EditingVideoOverlay.aspx

Best regards.
08.03.12 09:30:12
To: Lex
Thanks for the help I discovered that double clicking the issue was just me not double clicking the Red beginning trajectory dot.

Thanks for the help!
Lex
Administrator
09.03.12 10:27:14
To: Reegareth

You are always welcome :-)
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  208