AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
10.02.10 17:37:25
This is the second time I am emailing you about a problem I am having copying movies with your product. I used the program DVD Copy and during the playback of the copied disk the picture freezes for a second on and off throughout the whole movie, making it impossible to watch the movie. Your advice on how the fix this problem would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

James Raines
Administrator
11.02.10 05:58:48
To: MAJOR283

If you play the disc on your PC, is the same problem noticed?

Please specify:
1. the OS installed on your PC;
2. burning settings selected to write the disc;
3. the disc type used (type, manufacturer, speed);
4. the exact model of your burner.

Also try choosing a lower burning speed, if available in the program.

Regards
14.02.10 14:52:08
To: nadin

I have windows XP installed.Disc type is Memorex 16x I'm not sure of the exact model of the burner I have.It's a HP computer and the only thing I could find
on the model is that it's a Lightscribe. I'm using the DVD Copy program. And I can't find what burn sittings to use. When I play these back it's on a PS3.But I have
tried the disc on two other dvd players and still had the same problem.Also sometimes using the PS3 I would get a message that it couldn't play this type of disc.
And if you play the disc back on my PC, it works fine.

James Raines
Administrator
15.02.10 01:05:17
MAJOR283:
Also sometimes using the PS3 I would get a message that it couldn't play this type of disc.
Make sure that the disc type used (DVD+R, -R, +RW or -RW) is fully supported by the player. If you specified the exact model of your player(s), I would try to find some information on the matter.

As the discs play fine on your computer, this means that there is some incompatibility issue between the player and the discs.

Also, when burning try choosing a lower burning speed (if available).

Best regards
15.02.10 17:50:45
To: nadin

Nadin

The disc type is DVD+R. Sorry about leaving that out.My dvd player is a Panasonic DVD - F85. The Playstation is a PS3 60GB model # CECHE01 or PS3-037.
I use the PS3 for a blu-ray player.I have used other programs before and not had the problem with the frame freeze during playback.
Is there another program I should use instead of the DVD copy. Where I can use a slower burning speed.I couldn't find that option on the DVD copy.

Thank You
Administrator
15.02.10 22:50:16
To: MAJOR283

Try using DVD-R discs instead.

You can also copy DVDs, as well as burn DVDs from hard disc using AVS Disc Creator. This program is updated frequently as opposed to AVS DVD Copy. Here are the detailed how-to-do instructions for copying discs.

Kind regards
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  540