AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
06.02.10 12:33:33
I am editing my home videos and making them into one single video. I want to then be able to save it into a format that my PS3 can play. Do I use the Video Editor software to do this or do I use Converter software to do this - which has the PS3 converter? If I use the Converter Software, how do I do this? I have a saved project. What do I do then?

Please help.
Administrator
08.02.10 02:03:05
To: vchavan

The appropraite PSP presets are available in AVS Video Converter. Using these presets files can be successfully uploaded to this device. If you create your project in AVS Video Editor, you need to save it to any video format, ex. AVI and then reconvert it in AVS Video Converter to MP4 choosing one of the Sony PSP presets available.

Alternatively, if only basic editing is needed, you can edit the raw files in AVS Video Converter directly and convert to MP4, to avoid reconversion.

Best regards
10.02.10 17:27:45
To: nadin

Thanks Nadin. I have a follow up question. If I convert my project to AVI and then use Converter Software to convert to MP4 using Sony PSP preset, does the quality of my video become degraded due to the multiple conversion? As an FYI, I first used Video Recorder to convert my MiniDV tapes to AVI (so I have now converted multiple times).

If your answer is yes, can you suggest a method so that I minimize degradation.

Thanks
Administrator
11.02.10 02:04:00
To: vchavan

Sorry, the recommendation I have given to you was not quite incorrect, please accept my apologies. The PSP presets are actually available in AVS Video Editor, but you need to click "Device" instead of "File" when saving your video. We will do our best to make this option more noticeable in the future versions.
Online:
Users:  1  fred8615
Guests:  431