AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
09.01.10 19:07:31
Hello.
I am trying to convert some movie files from AVI, WMV, RMVB formats to DVD format ( VOB ), and after that to burn them
in a empty DVD. So, I use the AVS video converter 6.3. The conversion gets fine, but after I want to burn in a empty DVD,
but with chapters. I am working with movie files with about 20-30 minutes each, so I need to mark a chapter in the beginning of each
one of these movie files. How can i do that?
After the conversion finishes, it opens automatically a new AVS software to burn in a empty DVD these VOB files gotten after the conversion,
but if I burn them , they get without menu , without chapters.
I appreciate since now the help.
Administrator
10.01.10 04:10:41
codonauta:
I am working with movie files with about 20-30 minutes each, so I need to mark a chapter in the beginning of each
one of these movie files. How can i do that?
This is done before conversion. You need to set chapters and choose DVD menu style for your movie. Please follow this link to our Online Help for the detailed instructions.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to ask me.
11.01.10 17:41:45
To: nadin

I seeing that now. Yes, everything I need is there. Thanks.
But I would like to ask something more: if I have already the files ready in a directory, how can I burn them in a empty DVD, creating menu with chapters?
Administrator
11.01.10 22:19:05
To: codonauta

If a DVD movie is saved on your hard disc, you need to find VIDEO_TS.IFO file from VIDEO_TS folder and import it into AVS Video Converter. Then create the menu and reconvert the movie to DVD once again.

Kind regards
12.01.10 08:06:16
nadin:
To: codonauta

If a DVD movie is saved on your hard disc, you need to find VIDEO_TS.IFO file from VIDEO_TS folder and import it into AVS Video Converter. Then create the menu and reconvert the movie to DVD once again.

Kind regards

I've got it. Thank you very much.
Online:
Users:  1  Joshka
Guests:  681