AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
19.05.08 18:23:48
Hi guys, here is my problem:

I have created my SWF file, and it plays fine, but the problem I have is when I click into the controls (loop, play, forward etc) none of them work. Even when I click on 'play' control, the video does not pause (as it should). Also when I click on 'loop' to stop the swf video looping, it continues to loop.

I have even tried adjusting the values for the SWF object in the HTML part of my website and even that does't work.

If anyone has encountered the same problem and has a solution that would be much appreicated.

*my SWF video is a showreel of some of my work, and I don't want it to keep looping.

Thanks in advance,

Anthony
Dam
Administrator
20.05.08 04:22:47
To: anthony

Hello,

Unfortunately, that is a bug, and we are working at the moment on it. It is to be solved.

If you have to upload video to your website, I'd recommend you to use AVS Video to Flash, to convert into FLV format, where there is a possibility to create SWF Player and HTML page for web sharing.

Best Regards
25.05.08 18:29:52
To: Admin 1

Dear admin, thanks for the reply..... I just want to know when this 'Bug' will be fixed ? Your suggestion of using AVS to Flash will not suit my needs as my web building package only supports .SWF files. Having paid for the product (AVS Video converter) I need the player controls to work and this 'BUG' to be fixed so I can use the product, because I dont want my videos to loop ?

Surely this simple bug can't be too hard to fix ? My website is totally on hold until you can fix this as all other AVI to SWF converters are no where as good as yours. Your one is the only one that keeps the sound in sync.......

However if you cant fix this bug, then I cant use your software for my needs and would have to look at having a refund.

So if you could please let me know when the bug (with regard to customizing players controls) will be fixed I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks, Anthony
Dam
Administrator
26.05.08 01:20:28
To: anthony

Hello Anthony,

The thing that we can garantee is, that the problem will be solved, as we are working on it. That's for sure. But I can not tell you an exact date. When the SWF problem is solved, I will inform you.

In any case, if you want a refund, please contact AVS support team.

Best Regards
10.07.08 09:32:05
Hello,

I have purchased your conversion software, AVS Conversion 6, and am having a problem with the SWF video where it conitnues to loop. My initial video is FLV format and I brought the video into your editor program and attempted to unloop it with no change. That is it still loops. any suggestions?

Dana
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  181