AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
25.09.09 17:25:04
I have been trying for several days to use the support form but no one will reply. I am not too happy.

I paid for the software but it does not work. The older version worked great but this one will not convert anything.

When I use your newest version of video editor or video converter it maxes out my cpu to 100% and slows my computer to a crawl. It did not do that with the last version you had. Any suggestions to fix this? sometimes it runs the computer so hard that it locks up.

Here is my laptop details:

gateway mt6705 genuine intel cpu t2060 @ 1.6ghz
2.00 gb ram
120 gb hard drive with 16gb free running windows vista

and the 2nd support request no one replied to:

When i try to use this version it maxes out my processor at 100% and eventually locks up the computer. I used the older version with no issues. do you have the older versions I can download?

my laptop is a 1.6ghz dual core with 2gb of ram running vista
Administrator
28.09.09 03:48:23
To: mrphotoman

Does the problem persist when you try to edit/convert any particular files? Are they from the same source/of particular format or does this happen no matter which files you try to edit/convert? Which functions do you use? Please could you describe your actions in detail.

Hope to hear from you soon
15.07.11 06:08:39
To: mrphotoman

I have this same problem. My pc bluescreens and crashes every time i try using the software for more than a 20 min video...
Lex
Administrator
20.07.11 05:23:23
To: Xiango

Hello,

To solve the issue please provide additional information:
- specify software you use
- describe your actions step by step
- specify the format of the file you are using
- attach a screenshot of your PC configuration: right-click My Computer, choose Properties, make a screenshot of the General tab.

Best regards.
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  269