AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
08.10.10 04:55:12
To: jag99

Hello,

How many audio lines do you have in your project? Please check volume levels of the lines using Volume and Balance button.
Also, please specify your PC configuration (Operating System, CPU, Ram) and the model of your sound card.

Best regards.
18.04.11 09:25:35
Here's the exact steps to replicate the problem.
I'm using the latest version of Video Converter.

Load a DVD into the tray.
Open Video Converter and "Browse" to the DVD.
Select 3 chapters to convert.
Select MP4 or MOV output.
Go to Advanced and select Batch > Split.
Start conversion.

Once completed, none of the converted videos have sound.

If I convert one chapter at a time, they do have audio.

19.04.11 05:40:34
To: BlueSquares

Very strange... There just seems to be a glitch in batch mode.

To solve the problem, please reinstall AVS software following the instructions from this link.
22.05.11 16:38:29
I am converting from AVI to M2TS files. The conversions completes and the video is fine but there is no sound. I am running Windows 7. I am not sure hwat other information is required but I have tried this on 3 different computers.
24.05.11 01:13:17
To: darenjj

Hello,

In what player do you play resulted m2ts files? It may not support lpcm audio codec used in m2ts files created by AVS Video Converter. Try playing m2ts files with AVS Media Player, you can download the program here.

Regards.
18.06.11 02:55:29
Hey,

I recently bought your AVS video converter.
I Converted a Movie to "DvD Pal (MPEG-2 4000kps, 720x576, 25 FPS) it worked the picture was fine but no sound every now and than he may have a high pitch screeching sound. So i tried another two different movies and same thing for those?
What is Going on ??
18.06.11 03:31:18
To: Tiamcool

i just tested different types of profiles Like the HD 1080p or the 720p all of them have sound issues ?
i think i just wasted money :(
20.06.11 03:08:37
To: Tiamcool

Hello,

Please make sure that you have the latest version AVS Video Converter 8.0 which is avaliable on our website www.avs4you.com

If it does not help, please specify the format of source files you are trying to convert. Attach its properties - AVS Video Converter>Advanced>Conversion Options.

Regards.
06.07.11 16:20:19
New user here, trying to master this program.
I have made several attempts to try to convert an analog video, recorded from VHS onto an external HDD. Each time I have done so, I end up with a good video file, but no audio. Through research on other forums, I have learned that the file format (.mpg), used by my Topfield TRF-2460 to record the video, is a "transport stream" file. My understanding is that this needs to be converted to another format - MPEG2, MPEG4 before it can be: -
a. read by a Windows PC; and
b. burnt to disc.
In the list of supported file types for avs Video Converter 8, it says that .mpg files are supported (but only 'transport stream').
I have searched the forum but cannot find any previous answers to my problem. I would be very grateful if someone could tell me whether avsVideo Converter can in fact handle this process, and if so, where I'm going wrong. I have (I hope) attached a screenshot of the 'advanced' screen.

Thank you
08.07.11 02:22:35
To: avs4fnd

Hello,

AVS Video Converter supports mpeg format and can convert it. Please make sure that you have the latest version 8.0 which is avaliable on our website www.avs4you.com

Please give the following details about the problem:

- open your mpg file in AVS Video Converter and follow Advanced>Conversion Options and check if audio track of input file is recognized. If not, please open mpg file in any media player, where sound is recognized and attach a screenshot of its properties

- specify which format you convert your mpg files to and where you play resulted videos;

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards.
08.07.11 18:18:06
To: Vlad

Hello Vlad, and thank you for your reply.
I am using version 8.0 of AVS Video Conveter. When I open the mpg file and click Advanced>Conversion Options it shows the following:

Input File: Analog stream.mpg
Video: Video Codec: MPEG-2
Frame Size: 720 x 576 pixels
Bitrate: 12000 kbps
Frame rate: 25 frames/second

Audio: Audio Codec - (Blank)
Sample rate & size - (Blank)
Bitrate - (Blank)
Channels - (Blank)

I have played the file in "smplayer", and the screenshot is (hopefully) attached and works. Please let me know if the attacment does not work.

Since posting my initial question on here, I have managed to convert the file using a program called "MPEG streamclip". I chose to convert it to "dv", and was then able to burn it to disc. It worked, but I don't know if I should have chosen one of the other options available - such as .avi, or MPEG-4. (I will experiment with that).
The reason for wanting to use this program (avsVC8) is to convert my VHS tapes (home movies), to DVD discs, for playing on a DVD player.

I would still like an answer to the problem I'm having with avsVideo Converter, as I paid money for it, and it has so far not worked. I got results from the free program mentioned above, but would hope to get some value out of avs VC8.

For future reference, could you please advise whether the files I attempted to attach to my first post worked. (Sorry for the multiple attachments - I didn't realise the first two had attached until I posted it. Then I couldn't find a way to edit my post).

Thank you and best wishes
12.07.11 01:45:41

I can assure you we will do our best to solve the problem in AVS Video Converter.

Sorry, but your last attachmend did not work and there is not screenshot with file properties attached. Please attach a screenshot once again.

To make a screenshot, please,
- press PrtScn to copy the screenshot to the clipboard;
- open a graphics editing program (e.g. Microsoft Paint, select Start\Run..., enter 'mspaint' and press OK to start it);
- press Ctrl+V to paste the screenshot from the clipboard;
- save the image in PNG format;
- attach the image file to your message.

Best regards.
12.07.11 17:43:17

My apologies, and thank you for the instructions on how to attach the screenshot. I hope it works this time.

Regards
Attached files:
15.07.11 03:15:55

Hello,

Sorry for the delay and thank you for the screenshot.

We need your file to test it. Please upload the file to our ftp-server, the instructions will be given in our support system.

Regards.
15.07.11 15:49:56

Thank you Vlad. No need for the apology, as I understand how busy you must be, from all of the help you provide on this forum.

I'll respond to the support email now.

Best wishes
13.04.11 12:41:36
I'm trying to convert a Powerpoint file with embedded audio to either a quicktime or wmv file using Video Converter V 7.1.2.480. The slide show converts fine but the audio is missing. I tried converting to WMV and to Quicktime files but audio is missing in both cases. I've attached a screen shot of the pertinent info.

Please help....I'm at a loss....
Attached files:
13.04.11 17:34:39
To: onejrjs@yahoo.com

Here's an update to my sound problem....I just tried converting a quicktime file to a wmv file and same problem....video converted fine but no audio....Which leads me to believe that either I have a problem within the video converter program or I'm missing an audio codec.....I'm hoping that my screen shot which I attached to the original question will tell someone where the problem lies....
15.04.11 06:09:09

Hello,

Sorry, but attachment has not gone through. Please attach a screenshot one again. Also, it would be great if you attach your original ppt file in zip archive to your message.

Regards.
16.04.11 18:52:23
I'll try again...also.....AVS support suggested I download the latest version and I did....same problem. Here is the screen shot. I've also attached a powerpoint with embedded audio that I tried to convert with the same results.

-jim-
18.04.11 07:16:49

Sorry, Jim. But it is better to attach the files in zip archive...
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  36