AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
13.03.09 10:32:02
Hi i purchaced vuideo editor today but when you try and export videos under the custom setting it says the file will take up 15 mbs but exports them at 3 gbs worth has any one else had this problem or will i be getting a refund as this issue i cant resolve

when you type in what settings you want thie video editor exports them at a different setting meaning you cant view them when they convert

Any one help please

Peter
Administrator
16.03.09 01:34:18
PETER ADAMS:
when you try and export videos under the custom setting it says the file will take up 15 mbs but exports them at 3 gbs

After you edit a file in AVS Video Editor the output file size might be larger due to effects, transitions and other features applied to the movie. Unfortunately, for the moment AVS Video Editor does not have a function allowing you to pre-determine the output file size.

However, when you select a profile offering lower quality settings or reduce the bitrate, the output file size will be reduced accordingly. So try choosing between different settings available in the program.

PETER ADAMS:
when you type in what settings you want thie video editor exports them at a different setting meaning you cant view them when they convert

Please could you specify the profile used when saving your movie (attach a screenshot of Save Movie settings). Do you mean you cannot play the movie created? Please specify which players you used to playback the movie and the exact problem occured.

Thank you in advance
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  93