AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
03.08.17 13:42:54
Hello,

I'm trying to get a very simple project to work. I did a screen capture of about 5 minutes of video, and then trimmed off some of the beginning, and added a couple of text overlays. I'm having two issues:

1. When playing the preview, the video just stops about 75% of the way through the project (the progress bar keeps moving, but video is frozen)
2. When I hit publish (using default HD youtube settings), the video does not match the preview - The text is showing as its supposed to, but its taking video from later in the file, so the text and video are out of sync by about 45 seconds. In the preview its correct. Or at least its correct until the video stops playing. I have to guess after that.

I just did a wipe and clean install of the latest version of the program about 2 weeks ago, using the instructions provided from another post.

The video stopping seems to happen frequently, but the publishing error is a new one. Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance!
Administrator
07.08.17 12:42:24
To: Kululu17

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

Please accept our apologies for the delayed response.

In order to fix the issue, please follow these steps:

(a) Follow this link and download the utility that will automatically remove all AVS software components from your PC. Save the utility on your computer and launch it.

(b) Download the latest versions of the necessary programs from our website.

(c) Now install the software on your PC anew.

If the problem persists after the reinstallation, contact us again and provide some additional info:

- Make a screenshot of your PC configuration: right click on My Computer > Properties.
- Describe your actions in the program step by step with screenshots.

We look forward to your reply.

Best regards
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  452