AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
Nat
22.10.13 07:10:05
To: pappa_piglet@yahoo.com

Dear user,

We are really sorry for the delay in reply and all the inconvenices caused. Your program might have been installed not right.

To avoid the problem please try to reinstall the software following the instructions below:
Go Start > All Programs > AVS4YOU > Uninstall. Please make sure to click the "Check All" button.

Follow this link and download the utility that will automatically remove all AVS software components from your PC. Save the utility on your computer and launch it. It is highly recommended to leave the default option "Delete license key-files" checked.

Then download the programs anew:
http://www.avs4you.com/downloads.aspx

Then convert your files once again and inform about the result.

Thank you for cooperation.

Kind regards
08.02.14 16:22:16
To: Nat
Thank you for your update.
Unfortunately, I've downloaded the latest version 28/01/2014 and still experiencing the problem - audio & video are out of sync. No matter if it is creating a DVD, AVI,.. the audio doesn't match.
Looked at the advanced settings - even playing around with those, don't work. Please advise urgently.
Thank you.
Nat
10.02.14 09:49:56
To: Mieke

Dear Mieke,

To analyse the problem we need your source file, please upload it to our FTP sever so we could resolve the issue.

I will send you the instructions on how to upload the file via AVS Support System.
Please use your e-mail and forum password to log in.

Kind regards
17.02.14 00:41:43
Service Unavailable

HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable.

This is what I see when I click on any of the links you sent to me - or if I click on the support link on your page. I would rather just get a refund than deal with hours of frustration trying to use conversion software that converts everything out of sync. I'm curious, is this company in Arizona- USA, England, or Netherlands?
Nat
17.02.14 06:50:50
To: chade@allanexa.com

Dear user,

We are sorry for any inconvenices caused.

Support System is now in order. You have been assisted, please log in to track the answer.

We are ready to give you a refund, but we would like to offer you help first.

Kind regards
23.02.14 04:25:54
I just bought AVS Video Converter 8.5. I am running Windows 8. I bought this to make DVD's but I can't get the video and sound to sync. In reading other forum postings, I understand that changing the codec can help, but the DVD is preset and apparently I can't change it. Are there manual settings that I can use to make a DVD? Thanks.
23.02.14 15:21:19
I have not been assisted - I have received requests to spend more time sending in files - 2.5 hours to upload to your FTP site. This same file was converted in 2 minutes using the free trail of another program. I have spent a week of time - hours of trying various output options- days waiting for a response. This is a Video Conversion software.... It should be able to covert video without the purchaser having to spend hours and days to get one video converted properly. I have asked for information on a refund twice - with requests for more time-uploads and patience. Your program simply does not work properly and I don't want to spend another minute dealing with this farce. I want a refund or I will start a paypal dispute. The program that I used successfully is half the price of yours too.
Nat
24.02.14 08:46:15
To: Johncarol62

Dear user,

Can you playback the input file on your PC without any problems?

Please specify the input file parameters: format, bitrate, frame rate and frame size - you can check it by clicking on the Advanced button of AVS Video Converter - make a screenshot and send it to us.

DVD profile can not be changed to avoid problem with DVD disks playback, you can only select the profile that have different settings.

Kind regards
21.04.14 13:46:41
To: Nat

Hi,

I purchased AVS today and the lip sync is totally out with the video! All I did was trim the video!

As I downloaded and purchased today I assume I have the most up to date version.

The video file I'm working with is an MP4 from my Samsung Galaxy S4. I am using AVS on my Windows 8 machine.

Please either advise me of a QUICK fix to this issue. If not please advise how I go about getting a refund for this faulty software?
Nat
23.04.14 08:09:07
To: kalclash

Dear user,

Can your input video be played without any problems on any of your PC players?

To avoid the problem we would ask you to launch the attached utility on your PC. This utility will update AVS software components installed on your PC.

1. Save the attached .exe file on your PC.
2. Close all running AVS applications and launch the utility.
3. Follow the instructions given.
4. When the installation is complete new updated software components will be installed on your computer.

Please let us know about the results.

Kind regards
Attached files:
1460.05 KB
05.05.14 19:58:51
Has this problem been resolved?
I'm having the same problem.
I'm running AVS Video Editor 6.5.
When I play the video on the editor it plays fine. But when I Produce a file or dvd, the audio and video are out of sync
Nat
06.05.14 07:47:11
To: johnsea5

Dear user,

We'd greatly appreciate if you could follow the recomendation on my post above and inform if the suggetion was usefull to you.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance to you.

Kind regards
10.05.14 19:18:12

:
1. Save the attached .exe file on your PC.
2. Close all running AVS applications and launch the utility.
3. Follow the instructions given.
4. When the installation is complete new updated software components will be installed on your computer.

I highlighted it for you just in case.
20.07.14 18:32:28
I download and tried the synchronize.exe.
It did not work. The Video Converter 8.5 voices are still out of sync.
I am converting an mpeg, doing some trimming, and writing back out as a mpg file.

I downloaded a freeware video converter and it worked just fine. I then ran the video Editor, loaded the file, and clicked on play. Voices were out of sync during the playback. And by the way when I did click on the Project Window, I don't see the video. I have to open it in full screen mode to see the video. I would like to see the video in the Project Window. The video is in 4:3 format.

I'm running your program on an I7 3.00gz processor with 12GB of memory.
20.07.14 18:37:20

I forgot to mention that I'm using Windows 8.1
Nat
21.07.14 11:15:32

Dear user,

You have been assisted in AVS Support System.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance to you.

Kind regards
09.12.14 23:28:34
I have the same problem as some users before with audio sync of avi files.

I tried to trim a file at the beginning and at the end with Video Editor.
The voice was sync in the original file.
The voice was sync when playing the trimmed file in the preview window.

After converting the file with Video Converter the voice in the converted file was sync at the beginning, but about 1.5 sec early at the end.

I'm using Video Editor 6.4.2.241 and Video Converter 8.4
I installed Synchronize.exe

I'm working with Windows 8.1x64 on a Intel Core i-5 Computer

Would appreciate some advice.
Attached files:
Nat
10.12.14 08:22:42
To: AchimS

Dear user,

We recommend you to use the latest versions of AVS4YOU software, follow precisely the insytuctions below to reinstall the software:

1. Go Start > All Programs > AVS4YOU > Uninstall. Please make sure to click the "Check All" button.

2. Follow this link and download the utility that will automatically remove all AVS software components from your PC. Save the utility on your computer and launch it.

3. Download and install the latest versions of AVS Video Converter and AVS Video Editor from our website:
http://avs4you.com/downloads.aspx

Try to use the programs and inform about the result.

Kind regards
11.12.14 15:55:57
Followed your advice.
Installed and used the latest versions.

No success.
Voice is sync at the beginning, about 1.5 sec earlier at the end.
Attached are the settings.
Attached files:
26.64 KB
Nat
15.12.14 06:59:32
To: AchimS

Dear user,

We need your source files that you are editing to analyse the problem and resolve it.
Please send them to our FTP server. I have send the information on how to upload the files via AVS4YOU Support System. Please use your e-mail and forum password to log in and track the answer.

Should you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Kind regards
Online:
Users:  1  penebi8365
Guests:  233