AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
26.01.11 09:19:04
The update manager doesn't seem to be doing its job. I was thinking this morning that it has been a very long time since I have gotten an update for the Video Editor. So even though the update manager said there were no updates. I checked on the AVS webpage and found that my version of the video editor was indeed out of date. The current version is 5+ and what I had was 4+.

I corrected that by downloading from the website and installing the new version. But now I guess that I will have to compare all my programs with what is presently available on the website.

Anything that I can do to get the update and program managers functioning correctly?

Regards, Ken De Pree
Al
Support Manager
27.01.11 00:40:15
To: kendp

Some major updates are not shown in the current version of the Update Manager, so you need to install the program from our web page.

I hope the issue will be solved soon.
30.01.11 06:24:43
To: Al

Thanks. I installed the update to video editor from your website. Guess I better check the website periodically until the Update Manager is functioning again.
05.06.11 08:26:48
Hey All,

Same issue as the OP. I didn't realize there were some major updates until I got an email and even then the update manager doesn't show any updates. That's normal? If so, why?

I manually downloaded video converter 8 and installed it thinking that it might load a new Update Manager to update all my other programs but it still says no updates.

Can anything be done about this?

Thanks!
07.06.11 03:46:36
To: kramttocs

Hello,

Installing one new program of the major update will not allow to update all other programs automatically. You should download and install other updated AVS programs manually. Sorry if it maybe of any inconvenience.

Regards.
Online:
Users:  1  neteca
Guests:  543