AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
12.10.10 04:45:26
I,ve downloaded a movie and it is a BR rip. So as you can imagine the picture quality is very good, but the problem is while the movie is playing it has very brief pausing all the way through.
Can someone please let me know what AVS software I can use to resolve this issue? and please let me know what setting I would need to use?
Kind help much appreciated, Thanx!
13.10.10 02:42:44
To: spiros.nikitopoulos@gmail.com

Hello,

Unfortunately, there is no such option in our software which would allow to syncronize audio and video. I just can advise you trying AVS Video Editor, where you can extract audio track of the video, add it as separate soundtrack and move it on Timeline to fit the video.

Best regards.
14.10.10 06:07:45
To: Vlad

Sorry I don't think I explained my self properly and from your reply I think you misunderstood me.
In your reply, you suggest I use the AVS Video Editor and extract the audio track. There is no problem with the audio quality, its just that the picture ever so slightly pauses and it does that most of the way through the video.
I also must admit that I may have of misunderstood you, excuse me if I have, but I'm a newbie at this. Could you please explain in a dirrerent way if I have.
Thank you.
14.10.10 06:11:01

Sorry, for misundertanding.

As far as I can see, video and audio is in sync. There is a problem playing video. Could you please specify the exact file format of your video, which video player you use and your PC configuration (Operating SYstem, CPU, Ram, video card).

Regards.
21.10.10 16:23:17
Vlad:

Hello,

Unfortunately, there is no such option in our software which would allow to syncronize audio and video. I just can advise you trying AVS Video Editor, where you can extract audio track of the video, add it as separate soundtrack and move it on Timeline to fit the video.

Best regards.

This sounds very simiar to a problem I'm have, where the picture and sound skip, jusy about every other second. This happens when I play it through AVS Media player, but doesn't do it when I play it through another media player. The file is in the TP format, and I wanted to use the AVS programs to convert it to an AVI format, and remove the ads. I never had this problem before I downloaded all the latest AVS programs on 10/12/10.
22.10.10 00:55:29
To: Russ Moorhouse

Hello,

Do you have such problem only playing the one TP file or other files too? Could you please specify your PC configuration (Operating System, CPU, Ram) ?

Best regards.
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  5