AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
15.11.09 08:36:18
Folks, I must report that over the years I have come to rely on the AVS4YOU suite, and utilize Free Studio as well. I have never experienced a disappointment or inaccuracy in their applications, and regularly recommend them to acquaintances.

Your offering for remarkably affordable lifetime upgrades and additions is virtually unparalleled. Please accept my sincere congratulations and appreciation for a job well done.

---John
02.12.09 13:50:35
I just finished my first ever video production, an 8 minute salute to the volunteers at the organization I work for. I've never done a video before, although I am well versed in audio production. The sparing use of transitions, the picture-in-a-picture, and the ability to trim and adjust the speed of the takes really made the production shine. I was able to burn a DVD version and make an iPod version for a VERY senior VIP. Doing it all in-house with a fairly simple digital video camera really helps with job security! Thanks for making a really good product.
13.12.09 09:05:31
Alex,
Thank you for your help. I love your programs. Very easy to use and work great. Your website is easy to navigate and your FAQ section covers it all. I tell all my friends about you--hope they take my advice! You are the best deal on the internet for good software. Thanks again and have a nice holiday.
Al
Support Manager
13.12.09 23:40:07
To: 94987

*OK*
20.12.09 19:28:05
I liked your software, it worked effectively and provided a great deal of features. What I really liked about your software was that it was fully functional (with the inclusion of a center banner). I was trying to evaluate your product vs. several others, and I thought that the banner was fair, because I really was evaluating the software. I wanted to commend you for your product, it's features and ease of use. I don't always write feedback, but I thought that you should know that you've developed a good product and I wish you good luck in the future.

Thanks,
Frank
11.01.09 04:34:35
Hey Dam,

This is probably totally inappropriate, but I am very impressed with AVS4YOU software. The fact that I can pay a little more and have responsive support and access to more software than I am likely to ever need, maybe now I can finish a few video projects. .

I have wasted so much money and time on other software and always reach a point where I need another tool, such as the audio converter, and the audio ripper in the Video Converter, and the price break is better than I had imagined.

So, even if in the wrong location; my thanks to you and your team just the same.*YAHOO*
14.01.09 01:34:57
Dear AVS4YOU-Team,
because my english is very bad, I copy and paste the text from Hope above completely :-D
Thank you very very much for your great software! *SUPER*
sincerely
Fritz
24.03.09 16:32:56
I must agree too.
Alexey Micheev was very quick to resolve my issue.

Thanks to Alexey and AVS4You for responding so quickly. *SUPER*
20.04.09 18:10:18
HI!

this is Carlitos! AGAIN!!
Still a current college student

your programs are terrifics, (great)
I got a code from you last year. and that code
worked on 3 or 4 (AVS)programs I installed in my PC.
I really thank you
for this super gift!!!

This Semester I am taking a Class called Astronomy 001.
I had to work in a project about our Solar System,
I created a Slide Show and I Used a musical piece
from "Enigma" and I added some sound effects, as a big bang, and others
outspace sounds, -All that mix was possible thanks to AVS MUSIC MIX-
the result was good and I got an "A" grade on that project.
so, I thank you very much again for the Code you gave me.
04.02.10 08:47:10
In the last 12 years I have bought penty of software from numerous vendors. AVS is the best by far. I recetly had problem with Audio Rcorder because I finally bought a new computer that had Windows 7 Home Premium on it. My AVS Audio Recorder did not work and AVS took the time and had the patience to advise me numerous times. Many thanks to Alex on the support team. I must have reported a dozen times that it wasn't working but he hung in there and I finally get the problem resoved. It wasn't the software it ws my inexperience with new operating systems. Thank You Alex!
23.03.10 07:33:50
So far I love AVS video editor cause I have downloaded and tried alot of editors and they dont seem to want to import my mpeg videos and this one is even easier to use than window movie maker, lots better features.

Please note that we do not discuss activation issues on the forum, according to the rules, therefore we have had to delete a part of this post. Please check up the support page for the further information on your order.
02.05.10 08:11:38
This software is the Greatest. It does all I need it to do and I'm given it a "10" on how well the software Works.

Kenneth Pechacek
05.05.10 06:52:30
To: kennethpechacek@gmail.com

Hello Kenneth,

Thank you for such high mark:-). We appreciate it and will do our best to provide you with better product and service.

Regards.
04.05.13 12:20:12
To: Vlad
One thing wrong some people get greedy want more money when you bye a life time product as I was told and they shut you down and say you installed there product on more then one computer I'm 70 years old have no friends spent my money on this what a wast how do you put your copy on other computers when you don't have friends at my age what a joke only friends I have live far away and only talk on phone to them not on a computer that everyone can read what you say or hear what you say from your mike AVS you make a fine product but since I have had it I have had nothing but problems with your complaint when I dought I used this product any more then once in two years now for regestry cleaner and change a format once and it didn't work out for me file was to big to burn to a disk in which you don't have a burn file at all only nero ahead would burn them you dont want to let me reregester fine I'll post all over the internet how good you people are not your product.
04.05.13 12:45:36
oh glad I got your gmail account I'll make sure I don't add you to my circle Edward Nicholls and I never gave you a good report it was a bad report I'll be sure all my circle friends hear about this and the AVS say you do things that you don't I have had this P5L\DS mother board for at least 10 years still like new plays wonderful in fact the tower I bought new its called an xblade have two in fact one is my daughters that still lives home with me has mental problems wouldn't have a clue how to use your product I would love to see you show me proof of how I put your AVS for you on another computer in plain english your full of shit excuse my language but I'm a little pissed off another thing if you went out bought new tires for your car doe's that mean you bought a new car me I can't aford a new computer thats why I still have the same old one I have had for years could be the reason I haven't got Alzimers keeping my brain busy do you suppose hell at my age dought I'm going to be here many more years or even day's its not something you look forward to and one thing I never do is shaft anyone friend or not you said you don't have me on file your a liar this is the second time I bought your product I would say I have been a customer of yours for over a decade how is that I don't show on your records paid cash twice got shafted this time thank you very much I will remember you people in my will I'll be sure to let my lawyer know about this and have him send you for one person of your company enough to bye a cup of coffee.
Nat
06.05.13 05:58:00
To: Edward Nicholls

Dear Edward Nicholls,

We are really sorry for any inconvenieces caused and for the late reply.

Your licence is functional now and you can still use it to activate the software on your PC.

If you have any other problems with the software please try to provide some additional information about it so we could assist you.

Kind regards
29.08.14 17:52:12
As always, support at AVS always deliver.
Nat
05.09.14 14:37:09
To: mikewashtm

Dear user,

Thank you for your feedback.
10.09.14 15:16:00
I tried several time to get my unlimited activation reactivated but nothing works, neither support center or email replies work.

Nick subject: Registration)
Hi, I did it again. I had to reinstall my Windows and then reinstall AS4YOU. and I am again getting the message that I have installed it on my limit of PC. I only have 2 PC's, 1 desk top which is the one that crashed and a laptop (still running I hope).
Can you open up my registration #.......................................
Help,
Thanks
Nick

Hi again, Tammy.
I keep trying all the emails sent to me but nothing works. I keep getting Registration failed: according to our records...........to clarify the issue.
I have an unlimited license purchased 9/2/2010.
Can this be fixed.
Nick
Nat
12.09.14 09:25:35
To: nick.delpozzo@gmail.com

Dear Nick,

You have been answered in AVS Support System.

Please log in using your e-mail address and forum password to track the answers to your questions.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind regards
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  3