AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
10.02.21 16:52:12
Hello,
with version 3.0.5.119 of video recorder, I can't record with the cam. of the pc. gives me error id. -105
The cam with other programs works normally, it is an Asus Usb 2.0 Web Cam.
What can be the cause.
Thank you
Attached files:
29.04 KB
16.02.21 14:49:46
To: alpha45

Dear user,

Please Close any other running application including video capturing applications and try to use Native (Nativo) formats (different types)

Please specify, are you launching AVS Video Recorder utility separately, or from AVS Video Editor/AVS Video Remaker?

Best regards
Yesterday 10:34:28
Joshka:

Please specify, are you launching AVS Video Recorder utility separately, or from AVS Video Editor/AVS Video Remaker?
Best regards

Hi,
I'm still returning to the -105 error, which occurs when I open Video Recorder from any other app, and select the WebCam, see figure 1, while if I open it with the other device it has no problems!
I discovered the cause of the error, but I don't know how to avoid it and change the settings permanently.
As you can see in figure 2, when I open from WebCam in the settings (see figure 2) it gives me two audio devices to use, Microphone (High Definition Audio Device) and "Recording line #0 modem" which is part of a modem that I have installed by fax and this is what causes the error and unfortunately it opens with this device by default.
In fact, if I select "Microphone..." it opens normally.
I found the affected entry in the log file, but I'm not sure how to get rid of it other than removing the modem.
Attached files:
89.43 KB
49.99 KB
Yesterday 11:05:31
alpha45:
Joshka:

Best regards

Hi,
I'm still returning to the -105 error, which occurs when I open Video Recorder from any other app, and select the WebCam, see figure 1, while if I open it with the other device it has no problems!
I discovered the cause of the error, but I don't know how to avoid it and change the settings permanently.
As you can see in figure 2, when I open from WebCam in the settings (see figure 2) it gives me two audio devices to use, Microphone (High Definition Audio Device) and "Recording line #0 modem" which is part of a modem that I have installed by fax and this is what causes the error and unfortunately it opens with this device by default.
In fact, if I select "Microphone..." it opens normally.
I found the affected entry in the log file, but I'm not sure how to get rid of it other than removing the modem.
Attached files:
Administrator
Today 08:22:33

Hello,
Thank you for the information,

To avoid the problem please completely uninstall AVS4YOU software from your PC. Instructions below:

1. Follow this link and download the utility that will automatically remove all AVS software components from your PC. Save the utility on your computer and launch it.

2. Download the latest versions of the programs from our website.

Now install the software on your PC anew.

If it does not solve the issue, please contact us again.

Best regards!
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  361