AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
10.06.19 13:52:13
Hello,

Apologies if this is in the wrong place for posting.

I enjoy the software however my most recent experience when producing a project was somewhat confusing.

I followed the video tutorial on how to make a watermark. When I saved as an mp4 with no sound, the watermark was gone. Only when I saved under .avi under high quality for YouTube WITH sound, was the watermark saved with the file.

My goal is to play on my blueray player that is hooked up to my projector to play at a nightclub.

If there is an answer for better practices on producing, that would be great.

Thanks for any assistance.

Cheers
Developer
10.06.19 14:47:28
Boneyard:
When I saved as an mp4 with no sound, the watermark was gone. Only when I saved under .avi under high quality for YouTube WITH sound, was the watermark saved with the file.

It is a bad bug, but unfortunately there is no software fix for it yet. If you choose "No Audio" for output audio codec, then the overlay images/videos will disappear.

Instead, it's better to mute sound for video/audio files on time line first and then set the output audio codec - as a result the overlay image/video will be present in the output video file and there will be silence.

When we fix this problem, we'll let you know.
10.06.19 16:07:34
To: RomanN

Dude thank you so much for your reply! Im glad it wasnt just me lol.

On a side note, whenever I do produce, im never really sure what to choose as far as file type, codec, etc. Is there a video tutorial on this topic so that I can get a better understanding?

Thanks again.
10.06.19 16:09:27
Thanks so much for the reply,

I work tech support for PIA and I know how important it is to respond to customers. TO have someone from the dev team respond is very impressive.

Where is your tech support based? We are in Denver

Cheers,

Felixx
Nat
05.07.19 10:40:35
To: Boneyard

Dear user,

The characteristics of the main codecs can be found in Online Help, please follow this link.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance to you.

Kind regards
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  289