AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
07.10.18 00:00:28
Creating a video like I do every week. This week, something is wrong. After it is done creating, the video is choppy. No matter what format, codec or frame rate I try, I get similar outcomes. Either the frames look like they are moving at a slow pace or one scene is fine, then in the next scene a few seconds later, it is very choppy like it is missing frames. I am using multiple video files for this project. They are different aspect ratios, resolution, etc. That hasn't been an issue before, though. In the video, only the main scenes using the primarily file I'm using is off. All the others are fine. This makes me think something in the primary file is the culprit.

Primary file I'm using before I hit create is an AVI file. Codec is MPEG4 (DivX/Xvid compatible). Frame size 1280 x 544. 23.98 fps. 3299.731 bit rate. I have tried making it an AVI, MP4, everything I can think of trying. Lots of codecs. There must be a quick fix to this so I don't have to start over. Please help. Thanks.
Nat
12.10.18 12:18:02
To: nobodytooimportant

Dear user,

To avoid the problem please completely reinstall AVS4YOU software following the instructions below:

1. Follow this link and download the utility that will automatically remove all AVS software components from your PC. Save the utility on your computer and launch it.

2. Download and install the latest versions of the necessary programs from our website.

Please inform about the result.

Kind regards
02.11.18 19:44:30
Hi after reading your blog I have finally found some knowledge which
I was looking for so long for that reason Thanks.
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  26