AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
31.07.18 12:54:58
Hi,
I have been using AVS4YOU for many years (almost 10), and after I installed it for the first time, under the "Media Library" tab I used to have a palette of color backgrounds that I could use e.g. at the beginning or at the end (on fade-in fade-out) of the video. After reinstalling the product once, I lost the line item that provides these. Now I only have a line there that says "Current Project". How do I load the backgrounds back?
Thanks,
Zdenek
Nat
02.08.18 10:33:49
To: ziggi55

Dear Zdenek,

To avoid the problem please completely uninstall AVS4YOU software from your PC. Instructions below:

1. Follow this link and download the utility that will automatically remove all AVS software components from your PC. Save the utility on your computer and launch it.

2. Download and install the latest versions of the necessary programs from our website.

Please inform about the result.

Kind regards
02.08.18 13:33:41
To: Nat

Thanks, Nat. I will give it a try.
Zdenek.
12.08.18 14:27:01
To: Nat

Hi, Nat. I have not find the time to reinstall the product, but meanwhile I had to work on some simple videos, and cannot help but asking if you are a part of the developer team. I use the editor very seldom, so it is not a pressing issue, but from the very beginning, the product seemed buggy. That bothers me, also because I paid good money for it. There are at least two classes of problems: (1) crashes, at the least opportune moments, e.g. after I spent a half an hour editing something, and then the program crashed on "Save Project". (2) there are annoying quirks, like very unpredictable jumps(of the timeline pointer) in the timeline, mostly to the beginning of the video I am editing. For seemingly no reason. There is more, but maybe you are not the person to ask this.
Zdenek
Nat
21.08.18 09:17:03
To: ziggi55

Dear user,

Please reinstall the software following the instructions in my previous message and inform if you have any problems in the latest version of the software.

Kind regards
09.11.21 22:39:21
I am experiencing the same issues with the AVS Video Editor as ziggi55 did two years ago. I too am losing the media library view. I've also had it crash twice today. Your answers often suggest to reinstall the program. How about AVS fix the bugs instead? I work in healthcare. Our systems are super-locked down. I am not allowed to install any programs on my computer, so every time this program quits working properly, having to reinstall it is a major pain. I like many of the simple features of this program and really wanted it to work out, but it's looking less and less like a viable option.
Developer
10.11.21 09:29:50
To: sschieber@sanhealth.org

Starting from version 9.2.1 (release 2020.02), AVS Video Editor is able to automatically restore Media Library folders "Backgrounds", "Samples" and "Stickers" by itself.

Please, download and install the latest version of AVS Video Editor (actual is 9.5.1).
Online:
Users:  1  Luisa Gomez
Guests:  419