AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
11.04.18 09:52:48
Hi there.

I have a few videos, from my cell phone, that I want to brighten because of a low light (indoor) situation. I know how to use the "Color" feature and have played around with various video effects but have a more direct question in regards to brightening (maybe someone else has experienced this before).

On my cell phone, when I record larger files it breaks each file into 30 minute videos. The first frame of each of these videos (or first few frames, it's difficult to tell exactly in the editor) has the brightness I want after editing, but when I scroll into any other spot in the video it looks very different. The effects still brighten things, ie. brightness + contrast + hue + saturation, etc... but it doesn't do it the same as those first few frames.

Can anyone help? I'd like the entire video to match the first few frames (which it should be able to, there was no change in the room or colors or anything).

Thanks!
Nat
11.04.18 10:54:17
To: Stoical

Dear user,

Unfortunateky there is no other methods than "Color" effects to adjust the brightness of the video.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance to you.

Kind regards
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  264