AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
05.11.16 01:10:10
I recently upgraded my computer and reinstalled windows and installed all of my software again. After doing this, I have ran into an odd problem when authoring Blu-rays in Video Editor.

After setting up my menus and chapters in Video Editor I then click the produce button and select disc. If I create a DVD everything works great. (I usually just write the files to my computer to save for later use and then burn the actual files to disc later with other software. I do this for both DVD and Blu-ray) The problem arises when I create a Blu-ray. Video Editor renders the 00000.m2ts main video file fine and it is playable. But it does not create the .m2ts menu files for the Blu-ray. Why would it not create the menu .m2ts files. I really need this to work. This is the sole reason I use AVS video editor is to create DVDs and Blu-rays. I need to be able to make Blu-rays with functional menus!
05.11.16 20:01:09
Ok I think I might have figured out my own problem, or at least a work around.

So my main editing PC is a gaming laptop (Acer VN7 792G) with the following specs:
Intel Core i7-6700HQ CPU
16 GB of DDR4 RAM
Integrated Intel Graphics HD 530 (shares system RAM)
Nvidia Geforce GTX 960m with 4 GB of GDDR5 VRAM

With these newer gaming laptops, they have two different video cards; an integrated card and a discrete Nvidia graphics card. I use this laptop as a desktop replacement and I have it plugged in 95% of the time. So I changed the global default graphics card to the Nvidia card. This was very helpful because it significantly decreased file production times. However, AVS Video Editor would not create my Blu-ray menu files when using the discrete Nvidia graphic card.

Today, I opened AVS Video Editor with the Integrated Intel Graphics HD 530. It took longer to produce the files but, it worked correctly. The .m2ts menu files were created and worked.

So even though I have found a work around. I would still like to find out why I cannot use my Nvidia GTX 960m to produce my Blu-ray files.
Nat
08.11.16 07:52:02
To: howitzer26101

Dear user,

Thank you for the information.

Unfortunately for now there is a problem with BlueRay menus.
Our developers are working on this issue now.
I will let you know as soon as it is resolved.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance to you.

Kind regards
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  162