AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
06.11.15 15:59:26
]I have three unlimited licenses for three computers, none of which are listed in my "licenses" in my online account.

Why not? Where are they?

Thanks!
Nat
10.11.15 08:36:26
To: Just a Question

Dear user,

You may have used other e-mail addresses to place the orders.

Licences that are listed in AVS4YOU Support System belong to the orders placed with the e-mail address used as long in to the system.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance to you.

Kind regards
17.12.17 22:01:19
I have 2 liciences , one for my desktop machine and one for my laptop. I have bought a new laptop. You would think it would be easy to transfer 1 licience . But no so luck each time I contact Nat in customer support she refers me to buy yet another license surely this should be a simple request
Nat
21.12.17 09:38:54
To: Alexfinnon

Dear Paul,

We are sorry for any inconvenices caused.

If you update your PC, change any PC components, OS, hardrive, etc, you can still use your current licence key to activate the software. However if you change your PC, you need additional licence. As our subscriber you can obtain a discount for it.

Kind regards
01.07.19 13:27:25
The Unlimited license is misrepresented - I understand having the use of just one computer, but if your computer is no longer functional and you have to purchase a new computer, to not be able to transfer the license is absurd. So to add insult to injury after having to buy a new computer, now I have to buy a new license if I want to use your program. It's too bad you just lost a customer and all recommendations. Great way to market your product.
Nat
05.07.19 10:41:53
To: mjksolutions@gmail.com

Dear user,

We are sorry for any inconvenices caused.

If you update your PC, change any PC components, OS, hardrive, etc, you can still use your current licence key to activate the software. However if you change your PC, you need additional licence. As our subscriber you can obtain a discount for it.

Kind regards
Online:
Users:  1  micle jack
Guests:  660