AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
20.04.15 23:14:01
Wife taped a Hallmark movie onto a VHS. I wanted to transfer this to DVD and copied it to DVD so I could get it loaded into my computer. Intended to use AVS Video Editor. Folders from DVD are 'VIDEO_RM' and 'VIDEO_TS'. The RM folder has 3 files, Video_rm.bup, Video_rm.dat and Video_rm.ifo. The TS folder has Video_ts.bup, Video_ts.ifo, VTS_01_0.bup, VTS_01_0.ifo, and 4 VOB files as 01.1, 01.2, 01.3 & 01.4. Originally loaded the 4 VOB files into the editor and multi-trimmed the first two only as they contain the first of two movies on the original VHS. Ended up with 8 scenes which I merged into 1 .vep file. Now I am stuck in figuring out what the next step should be. The AVS converter gives me a 'file format error'. I have now loaded the two 'IFO' files into the editor and am going to try to multi-trim these and hope for better luck. The multi-trim is being used to eliminate all the commercials in the movie (20 minutes worth in a two hour movie!!!) Question is, which of the files should I really be working with. THANX for any info and/or suggestions!
Nat
23.04.15 14:45:07
To: Boppa

Dear user,

You need to produce the created project into a video file in AVS Video Editor, please follow the link below to find the detailed instructions on how to do it:
http://onlinehelp.avs4you.com/AVS-Video-Editor/Features/SavingVideos/index.aspx

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance to you.

Kind regards
15.07.15 16:19:40
Hi Boppa, just curious on this. Were you able to try the steps suggested? How was the outcome here?
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  86