AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
13.03.15 02:30:30
Hi all,

I've been a long time AVS user and I've had this happen once before. Disc Creator randomly freezes up on me; it takes an average of 5 seconds to execute a single mouse click or folder browse. Every single step I take causes the app to freeze up, which is at best frustrating and at worst unusable.

I've cleaned my entire computer free of any malware and spyware (with Avast and Spybot). Then disabled my Antivirus spyware. and also cleaned my registry with AVS Registry Cleaner. and Disc Creator still hangs after I try to use it. And it worked just fine not 2 days ago; and haven't installed anything new during that time.

please help - any advice you can offer is very appreciated.
Nat
20.03.15 13:32:33
To: ry1633

Dear user,

To avoid the problem please try to completely uninstall all AVS4YOU software traces from your PC following precisely the instructions below:

1. Go Start > All Programs > AVS4YOU > Uninstall. Please make sure to click the "Check All" button.

2. Follow this link and download the utility that will automatically remove all AVS software components from your PC. Save the utility on your computer and launch it.

3. Download the latest versions of the necessary programs from our website:
http://avs4you.com/downloads.aspx
Now install the software on your PC anew.

Best regards.
02.07.15 17:12:47
Looks like a reinstall did this.
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  57