AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
26.11.08 03:14:41
I`ve recorded a clip from TV with progdvb 5.14. When i want to import(add) the mpg-file in Video Remaker or Video-Editor it will be showed: no valid mpg-file and the preview screen is only green. Also at the timeline the screen will only be green.
What can be the reason?
The latest versions of Remaker an Editor are installed!
I use winxp prof. SP 2. With all other players( winamp, windows mediplayer ) the mpg-file is working very properly.
Thanks!
Dam
Administrator
26.11.08 05:23:28
To: cludt@t-online.de

Hello,

We would like to receive the input file. That will allow us to reproduce the error.

Please upload it to our FTP server. I will send the FTP details to your e-mail.

Best Regards
Dam
Administrator
02.12.08 08:17:15
To: Dam

Hi,

We found the solution, but we have not had final testings yet.

So, you can wait while we test it and release the new version of the AVS Video Converter 6.2 or try to test it yourself. That is up to you to decide.

So, you can download the attached AVSMPEG2Codec.dll and place it following:
C:\Program Files\Common Files\AVSMedia\ActiveX

After you pasted the dll into the appropriate folder, you will be asked whether you want to overwrite/replace it. Say YES. Then run Repair function. For that:
Start>>All programs>>AVS4YOU>>Repair

Please inform me about the result.
Attached files:
02.12.08 08:58:10

Hello,

i did so how you say to me. I doesn`t work. The screen shows only a green screen, when the file is beginning to run in the preview. I have tested with video remaker and with video editor!

In my pc "AVSMedia\ActiveX" is in the direcory C:\programs\Common Files . I pasted the file in this folder; C:\programs\common files\avsMedia\ActiveX, but i wasn`t asked to overwrite or replace any file. I started the repair function. The file was listed correctly when the repair function has stopped at 100 % succesfully.

I don`t know what the reason can be ! Please help me again.
Thanks a lot.

Carsten
03.12.08 01:53:47
I tried it out again with the new codec-file. First i reinstalled the video editor. Now it works properly with the new codec-file. The preview-screen shows the video-file no more longer as a green-monitor.

But it doesn`t work with videoremaker!

In the history i alsways worked with videoremaker. It would be very helpfully, if you create a new version of the "video-reamker". Video-Remaker ist very simplier than video-editor.

Thank your very much.

Carsten
Dam
Administrator
04.12.08 06:45:59
To: cludt@t-online.de

Hi Carsten,

As for the Editor, that dll must work with the latest version of the AVS Video Editor. Here it is the link to download it.

cludt@t-onlin...:
But it doesn`t work with videoremaker!

You are right. The actual version of the AVS Video ReMaker do not use that dll at the moment. We will include it in the next version. So, at the moment please use AVS Video Converter 6.2 (do not forget to rewrite the .dll).

Best Regards
06.12.08 12:13:27
I've tried numerous times to convert rmvb movie files using the Video Converter 6 without success. When I click edit after the file is loaded, it almost always has the rmvb movie file with a solid green line at the bottom of the movie stream.
Dam
Administrator
07.12.08 05:16:07
To: BreBruce

Hi,
I remember your question. And I answered it. Please follow this link.

Next time, please, do not cross post, once is enough.

Best Regards
27.10.08 05:58:01
I have several movie files in the rmvb format that are corrupted. When I load the file into my AVS Video Converter and press "edit", there's a green line. Is there anything I can do to copy these movie files to DVD. All of these movie files play perfectly from my folder using Real Player and Windows Media Player.
Dam
Administrator
28.10.08 06:57:02
To: BreBruce

Hello,

We are ready to help you, but we need more information about the error.

So, please:
Precise the version of the AVS Video Convertor
Send us a sample of the input file, that you use for the conversion. I will send you the FTP information to your mail.

Best Regards
Dam
Administrator
31.10.08 00:34:20

Hello,

Thank you for the file. We reproduced the error and already fixed it.
So, you can download the attached AVSRMFile3.dll and place it following:
C:\Program Files\Common Files\AVSMedia\ActiveX

After you pasted the dll into the appropriate folder, you will be asked whether you want to overwrite/replace it. Say YES.

Please inform us about the result.

The .dll has been deleted, as it has been included into the latest update. Update AVS files following Start > Programs > AVS4YOU > AVS Update Manager
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  105