AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
12.02.16 22:35:09
To: Dam
Hello Administrator,
The link you shared here is not opening. Please is there any way you can help with the answer to the question? How do I remove the AVS Commercial voice over logo from my edited recording?
Nat
15.02.16 12:41:52
To: serita.declan@gmail.com

Dear user,

Unfortunately it is not possible to delete the voice logo from the file created in a non activated version of the software.
You get a warning about the logo before saving the file.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance to you.

Kind regards
22.06.16 20:39:01
I downloaded the trial version and then bought the full version, I am still having the voice over on the music file. how do I delete this. thank you
Nat
23.06.16 08:59:49
To: harlequin6@hotmail.co.uk

Dear user,

You need to activate the software with a licence key send to your e-mail.

Kind regards
13.01.18 01:57:39
To: Nat

This WAS NOT CLEAR. I Thought you were adding a LOGO to the metadata like I have seen other programs do. I tested a file or two after conversion with the demo version. I DID NOT HEAR A voice Logo. I converted 10,000 songs for a small non-profit radio station I volunteer at. I had worked for months to rename, clean up metadata, and the final step was to standardize at 128 bit rate. I have to start over from scratch.

YOU NEED TO BE MUCH MUCH MUCH CLEARER with your warning. There are people out here who have never done anything like this before.... and have never heard the term "voice logo". And you need to be upfront with people and tell them it will RUIN their original file. Your "warning" says nothing like that.

I purchased the software thinking I could remove the voice logo. I will be seeking a refund.
Nat
18.01.18 10:52:58
To: joyce.mckinnis

Dear user,

We are sorry for any inconveniences caused.

You need to re-edit your original files after activating the software.

Kind regards
23.08.18 17:42:15
To: bobblackwell@coastalguru.com

Step 1
Launch AVS Audio Editor. Click the "Help" tab, then click the "Register" button. AVS Audio Editor opens a new window in your Web browser and directs it to the registration page.

Step 2
Click "Unlimited" or "1 Year," depending on which option you wish to purchase. Enter your personal information into the field on the page that opens, then click "Next."

Step 3
Click a payment method, then enter your payment information. Click "Make Payment" to purchase the license.
Step 4
Open your email inbox. Open the email from AVS, then highlight the license key contained in the email. Press "Ctrl" and "C" simultaneously to copy the key.

Step 5
Switch back to AVS Audio Editor. Click the "Activate" button. Click the text field in the box that pops up, then press "Ctrl" and "V" simultaneously to paste the license key into the box.

Step 6
Click "OK" to register AVS Audio Editor. The program no longer inserts a voice logo into your sound files.
25.10.19 23:20:38
surely by now you guys have figured out a way to remove the voice logo off of our projects when we purchase the product! It's 2019! Please tell me this can be done! I spent all day on this project. I don't have time to re-do it just because the stupid logo can't be removed. Very annoyed.
01.11.19 12:39:52
To: thewendy

Hello,

Unfortunately, a voice watermark will not be fixed if you try to reconvert the audio you had converted before the purchasing the program. Although, if you reconvert the original audio project or create a new project after activation - they will be converted without voice watermarks.

Best regards
29.09.22 17:04:49
To: bobblackwell@coastalguru.com
All I get is "this site can't be reached" repeatedly. This help and all the snarky comments later in the thread about not trying to find the answers do not help us. Why do they not put a clear explanation in the program instructions? That would be a much better solution and would not take much.
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  207