AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
06.07.13 13:45:05
I got this error "The integration of the Program Structure is corrupted" when choosing a preferred criteria. Any suggestions please?
Nat
08.07.13 07:17:28
To: doncht

Dear user,

Unfortunately the development of AVS DVD Authoring has been stopped.
The functionality of it was partially transfered to AVS Video Editor and AVS Video Converter.

We are sorry to inform you that AVS DVD Authoring is no longer available on www.avs4you.com.

Should you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Kind regards
12.02.14 21:20:48
To: Nat

Well thanks a lot! I just purchased your All-in-One product and based on the Help File I was looking forward to using DVD Authoring! Why don't you make it clear on your website that the functionality documented in your Help File is not accurate. I found there are many other functions described in the Help File that don't exist or have been partially incorporated into Video Converter for instance. It's companies like yours that make purchasing software online a risky business. Thanks for nothing and I hope you enjoy my $50. It's also interesting that you never sent me a password for my account making it difficult to communicate with your technical support staff. You can be certain I will dissuade anyone I can from purchasing software from your company.

Dissatisfied Customer,
Jerry
Nat
13.02.14 08:11:15
To: geraldo@hughes.net

Dear Jerry,

We are very sorry for all the inconvenices caused.

The password was send to your e-mail, please also check your spam filter.

We'd greatly appreciate if you could specify where you downloaded the Help file, so we could edit the information.

If you are not satisfied with the software you can receive refund for it.

You have also been assisted in AVS Support System, please use your e-mail and forum password to log in and track the answer.

Kind regards
04.01.15 14:34:08
To: Nat
Hi,

I just bought and downloaded new versions of all the AVS suite, as I was told my old key only worked on my XP PC and I now upgraded to a new PC.

When the Help tab is opened for the first time in the program list, there is a link to download the Help files if we prefer not to use the online help. These do tell us to download the AVS DVD authoring program. The header page says:

AVS4YOU Programs Help

www.avs4you.com

Online Media Technologies Ltd. © Copyright 2004 - 2009

So it may be out of date. The link appears under the AVS4You folder in the program files accessed from the start menu in win7.

The location is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVS4YOUHelp.chm" once installed.
Nat
13.01.15 09:47:57
To: Andrewdwork

Dear Andrew,

You have the previous versions of the software installed. The latest versions that are now available on http://www.avs4you.com/downloads.aspx have updated versions of Online Help.

AVS DVD Authoring is no longer available, its functionality was partially transfered to AVS Video Editor and AVS Video Converter.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance to you.

Kind regards
Online:
Users:  1  Lucas Miller
Guests:  691