AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
lzr
26.10.08 06:51:36
Seems the final flv/swf output of this converter is uncontrollable. My movies are not standard dimensions. I like panoramic (cinematic) proportions, like 848x352 (for 480p standard like) or 400x224, but the swf player window ends always with black background top and bottom. I changed the width and height sizes, but never can get rid of the blackness. I also tryed the crop option - nothing new. BTW, changing the width and height changes the overall window size - bad idea.

Thanks for any help
Dam
Administrator
27.10.08 06:00:50
To: lzr

Hi,

But that is controllable. You can set player and video parameters as you wish.
For the detailed information, please follow this link to AVS Online Help for the detailed information.

NOTE
Do not forget to set up all the parameters, cause if the player size is bigger then the video one, there will be added black backgrounds. So, make sure that video size corresponds to the player size.

Best Regards
lzr
27.10.08 08:08:49
To: Dam

Thanks Dam, but your NOTE is exactly what I'm asking to change. I don't want the black areas top and bottom. The playes is always 4:3.
Dam
Administrator
28.10.08 06:20:12
Hi,
To: lzr

You are right.
It turned out that resizing works only in 4:3 proporton. That is why the player is always 4:3.

So, to solve the issue, you can:
1. Wait while we rewrite the player and it will be 100% resizable
2. Use another player, that allows 16:9 resizing (if one exists).

To use another player, you'd better change its name to 'player_v4.swf' and place it to the folder with our player. In that case it should be recognized.

Best Regards. Hope to hear from you soon.
lzr
28.10.08 12:53:45
To: Dam

I do it this way:
1. In Video Editor 3.5, I can crop to 100%. I got the right size no any black areas for evety proportion and add any transitions I need.
2. Video Converter 6.2 for true rotating 180 degrees (I need this because I shot upside down from my car) and finaly
convert my mov to any format I need. For now, I go to Real Media files, because the FLV output is useless for me.
I don't like the flv - swf pair to get the controller. I need true swf controller without going to write Javascript code.

Thanks for your attention and rechecking my thoughts
08.04.09 04:41:37
Hi,
Just registered the package
At the moment interested in getting videos on our web site.
Is there any way to have a playlist and just one player window ?
or any way to play one of several selectable videos on the same page ?
Sort of like a video Jukebox ???
Administrator
13.04.09 01:59:16
To: tony@nh3.co.uk

Using the current version of AVS Video To Flash it is possible to create a html page with a player for one video only. However, our developers have created a html for you allowing to playback multiple videos on one page. Note that the code differs from the one created with AVS Video To Flash.

Please download flash_videos.zip attached and unzip the folder. It contains sample videos, as well as index.htm file. Double-click this file (you might need to allow the blocked content). You will see a player and two links for the sample videos. You can place your own videos instead of these. To do this follow the steps below:

1. Place your own videos into flash_videos folder. Note: you should not delete or move any files from the folder, exept for the videos.
2. Open index.htm, right-click in the window and select View Source.
3. Note the below lines in the html code:

<li><a href='javascript:showsvf("sample1.flv")'>sample1.flv</a></li>
<li><a href='javascript:showsvf("sample2.flv")'>sample2.flv</a></li>

Here you need to type in the names of your video files placed into the folder instead of sample1.flv and sample2.flv. Note that the extension should also be there (for ex, video.mpg, video.avi)

4. Refresh the page and the new links will appear. When you click them, the new videos should be played.
5. In case you would like to add more files, just copy one of the lines and paste it after the given ones. Then change the code.

You can read more on html editing following this link.

Hope the instruction is helpful
Attached files:
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  357