AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
Nat
21.01.15 12:20:30
To: gunaratr@mchsi.com

Dear user,

Thank you for leaving the feedback.

If you update your PC, change any PC components, OS, hardrive, etc, you can still use your current licence key to activate the software.
However if you change your PC, you need additional licence. As our subscriber you casn obtain a discount for it.

What have been changed on your PC?

Thank you for cooperation and understanding.

Kind regards .
25.06.15 02:22:34
To: Nat

I am seeing the same issues with your software crashing their system as it did mine several times. And everytime I use the youtube link to produce in video editor it works beautifully until the last minute...then I get an error message that they lost connection. My internet service is the top service possible. I check speeds all the time and the connectivity is excellent. So what's the deal? Now back on topic:

I too have to constantly reinstall your software because of crashing and now my license will not work. I already bought two licenses and now I have to buy another license because laptops fall apart and need to be replaced every couple of years. Why do you advertise "WITHOUT ANY LIMITATIONS????" I never heard of such a thing. I am the same person, it's not like I am giving it to someone else or selling it. In fact I also purchased the 1/2 price one for a friend. I am still waiting to hear back from your support.

How am I supposed to keep BRAGGING ABOUT your product by 'WORD OF MOUTH" if these things don't get resolved. I love your software and would like to continue recommending it. Please help me do just that.

TNT Voice
Voice Over Artist
Nat
25.06.15 12:06:11
To: tracemeister1@yahoo.com

Dear user,

You have been assisted in AVS4YOU support system.

You may not be informed that AVS4YOU software is licensed on a per-computer basis, thus you need a separate UNLIMITED or 1-YEAR license for every new computer you want to install the programs on.

You are offered to read EULA before installing AVS4YOU software and then on your PC: Start - All programs - AVS4YOU - EULA.

Thank you for understanding and cooperation.

Kind regards
28.10.15 21:41:48
Hi. I bought the unlimited license for AVS Audio Editor back in April of 2011 and when I install AVS Audio Editor and use my license key I get a message reading "Registration Failed. error: exception - Retrieving the COM class factory for component with CLSID {018ED563-9CB3-48A5-BDA1-8882E2EAD88C} failed due to the following error: 80070008

So does this mean I have to spend money again to buy another so called unlimited subscription? If so then this is a scam and I do not appreciate it...

Here is my original email after purchasing this product back on 4/13/2011 at 5:45 PM with my license key hidden for privacy concerns on this forum:

support@avs4you.com

To
bnash222005@yahoo.com

04/13/11 at 5:45 PM

Dear Brett Thomas,
Thank you very much for registering "Unlimited Subscription" !

Here is your license key:
License Key:

Please keep it in a safe place as you may need it to reinstall the software.

If you need to retrieve a lost license key, please use our quick-license retrieval system at http://reg.avs4you.com/quickretrieval.aspx or contact us at http://support.avs4you.com/login.aspx.

To have a smooth and successful activation please follow the instructions below:

1. Download the latest version of any AVS4YOU application from our website: www.avs4you.com.
2. Close all running applications.
3. Install the application you have just downloaded.
4. Click Start > Programs > AVS4YOU > Activation menu.
5. Fill in the form in the new window with your license key.*
6. Click the "OK" button to finish the activation process. **

* Your license key may contain both symbols 0 (zero) and the letter O. Please check that you are not mistaking 0 (zero) for the letter O.
* It is recommended just to copy your license key from this message and paste it to the appropriate text box in the activation form.

** You will be notified about the result of the activation with corresponding message window.

If the application does not appear to be fully functional, check your license key and try to activate again. If you still have trouble or any questions, please contact technical support at http://support.avs4you.com/login.aspx or use our forum - http://forum.avs4you.com/ to search for your query or ask a new question.

Best regards, AVS4YOU Team
Online Media Technologies Ltd.
www.avs4you.com

In case you cannot contact our support team using the support form feel free to use the following e-mail address support@avs4you.com.

Please contact me via this forum or my email which is provided in this post. Thank you.
Nat
30.10.15 13:40:45
To: bnash222005

Dear Brett,

Registration questions cannot be discussed on forum.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance to you.

Kind regards
31.10.15 03:31:39
Thank you Nat. Whatever it is that you did made the registration code work properly that time. I don't know how to respond to you via the AVS support system so I am responding to you here. I just don't understand why it wouldn't work for me the first time. I had to recently reinstall windows because windows update screwed up my pc and AVS Audio Editor was working just fine before that happened. Thanks again Nat I appreciate you greatly. :>
Nat
02.11.15 08:15:11
To: bnash222005

Dear Brett,

Thank you for the information.

I am glad the issue is resolved.

Kind regards
03.12.15 11:38:08
If it is called an 'Unlimited licence' Why does it expire when I upgrade my computer?
Nat
04.12.15 13:41:26
To: greg@nakkas.org

Dear user,

AVS4YOU Unlimited Subscription can be used for unlimited period of time on one of your computers.

Kind regards
04.01.16 09:01:47
By the way NAT is a BOT...look at the same 10 replies for every situation, I mean...its not NATBOTS fault it was deisgned by the money vampire
04.01.16 18:59:09
Hi everyone,

I'm unable to activate the Software using my unlimited key, because:
error:
According to our records you installed our software on multiple computers which is a breach of our license agreement. Please buy additional license or contact our support team at http://reg.avs4you.com/support.aspx

Despite the grammatical errors, I didn't install this software on multiple computers AND I did contact the Support which did not responed within their self set time (48h).

According to the AVS License I may upgrade my computer, which was the reason, why I needed to reinstall Windows. I got a new CPU and Mainboard. My old CPU was from AMD, my new CPU is from Intel.

EVERYTHING ELSE is EXACTLY the same as before: AVerMedia Live Gamer HD Lite, 2 Cards with USB3, Gainward GTX 770, 32 GB DDR3 RAM, 2 SSDs (1x250GB, 1x120GB), 3 HDD (2xInternal 160GB, 1xExternal 4TB)

WHY THE HELL IS THIS SUPPORT SYSTEM SO FUCKING AWFUL.

With Best Regards
Pingger
05.01.16 09:45:29
To: Brandon Smith

Dear Brandon,

We can assure you that all the Support Managers are real people and we have no bots either on the forum or in Support System.

Best regards.
05.01.16 09:47:04
To: Pingger

Dear User,

Please kindly note that your request has been answered in our Support System: http://support.avs4you.com.

Also we would like to draw your attention to the fact that using our forum you also agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material of that kind. We will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, coarse language and so on.

According to our forum rules all questions related to AVS4YOU software license should not be posted on the forum but discussed in the Support System.

Failure to comply with the rules of the forum is punished by ban. Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards.
11.01.16 18:09:38
Well I brought the Unlimited Subscription back in 2009 which over the years I have re-activated it on the same machine 3 time shown below:

Purchase date: 6/20/2009
Activations: 3 times
• Date: 20-06-2009
• Date: 18-01-2010
• Date: 13-06-2014

Now I have upgraded to Windows 10 and how done a clean install of Windows 10 and have just got around to reinstalling your software and it now says I have installed it on multiple computers, erm, no I haven't, its the same PC just a different OS.

I have been very happy with your software even though it does crash now and then, but I was still happy with it, but that was up until now where I cannot activate it now.

I have opened up a ticket explaining this, so hopefully this will get resolved soon.

Thanks in advance

Paul
Nat
12.01.16 08:13:36
To: THeMightyDude

Dear user,

Kind regards
12.01.16 09:18:41

Thanks Nat, its working now.

I know we are not allowed to discus licensing stuff, but as a heads up as an Indie Game Developer I use your software for creating our story board while in development and sometimes video cut scenes.
And we all know how bogged down Windows can get over time and the only real way to resolve that is to do a complete wipe and clean install of Windows which I do every couple of years or when it starts to get sluggish.

So I noticed that you just removed an activation, so we only have up-to 3 activation, that's fine, but what happens if I have to do a clean install on the same machine (no hardware change) in the near future and also assuming Windows 10 is Microsoft's last OS, I assume I will have to re-open a ticket like I did last night and go through the same process to activate once again.

Thanks

Paul
Nat
12.01.16 13:55:28

Dear Paul,

If you have any problems activating the software on the computer you activated the software when purchased, please contact AVS4YOU support team for assistance.

Kind regards
12.01.16 18:04:10

Hello Nat,

Well if all goes to plan, I shouldn't really need to do any clean install of Windows for another few years, so all should be fine until then, unless my SSD dies, but its good to know that the activation side would be resolved.

Thanks
Paul
Nat
15.01.16 08:17:16

Dear Paul,

Thank you for the feedback.

Kind regards
31.05.16 13:29:11
It is nice to see so many positive posts re licences.

I am confused however.

I purchased a 'lifelong' licence' for the complete suite.

My Laptop has problems and I have replaced it. I am now told that I actually bought a licence for the lifetime of that one laptop and I will have to repay to move it onto the new laptop by buying another lifetime licence. I only wanted to use it on the one laptop.

This seems an extremely strange situation.

If any could explain the ethics of selling lifetime licences that could expire in months please let me know.

Dr A J Davison
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  411