AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
06.08.11 16:12:32
Hi, I'm having a few major issues with AVS Video Editor 6.0. I just downloaded it today so I could add greenscreening to my video.

My first problem is that .mov files wont play at all. They wont play in the preview, and I took an older project from 4.2 (as that is what I switched from) with .mov files in them, and it wont play. All the options are grey but full screen and sound, which does nothing to help. Are .mov files not compatible with AVS Video Editor 6.0? (I don't own your convertor so I can't easily convert like that.)

Second problem, whenever I add a .mov file in the timeline, it disappears o.O

Third, when I try to edit an overlay it takes a while, then the screen flashes a transparent black for half a second, then goes away and does nothing.

I'm sorry if these issues are already answered, I searched and didn't see anything related and I'm not up to looking. Is it possible to switch back to an earlier version? I miss my 4.2 version a lot, as it never had any of these problems.
06.08.11 16:16:48
In fact, nothing will play on the timeline, but .avi files seem to work on preview.
07.08.11 09:20:15
Okay, I've figured out the issue for the .mov files not playing. When it says something about the aspect ratio being the same as the video, clicking "no" works. But how can I change it if I clicked "yes" previously?
Lex
Administrator
08.08.11 03:46:30
To: ShadowkillerWM

Hello,

Could you please specify whether the issue with .mov files is completely solved. In order to learn how to change aspect please follow our instructions.

Best regards.
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  470