AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
08.06.11 07:27:00
Hi there,

I am a registered user of AVS software. I know you update your most popular programs more often (understandably so), but how often do your other programs receive that TLC attention and resultant updates, for instance such as those found under Miscellaneous Software?

Although outside the world of digital video and multimedia processing, one of particular interest to me is your Registry Cleaner. I like both its look and your implementation of it as a registry cleaner. Do you know if it will ever be given the ability to also compress/optimize the registry?

And to all the developers of AVS software I'd like to say thank you for all the very good software you have created and made available to the public.

my regards,
Laurence
11.06.11 12:34:26
To: Reflection

Hello,

Sorry for the late response.

We update programs as soon as some bugs are fixed or new features added. Registry Cleaner is working without bugs and has all necessary features:-) So we don't plan to update the AVS Registry Cleaner in the nearest future.
By the way, thank you for your suggestion about compressing/optimizing registry. I will forward it to our developers.

Best regards.
11.05.12 02:31:40
I agree. Updates are done if something needs to be updated. That's it.
09.09.18 17:20:41
To: Reflection

you can quickly and easily perform the following tasks:
Scan different registry categories like uninstalled entries, shared DLL's, COM/ActiveX, file extensions, etc.
Remove incorrect data that slow down your computer.
Detect and delete temporary Internet files, corrupted applications, trash files in the recycle bin, etc.
Make a backup of the files for maximum safety, restore them later if needed.
Automatically scan your computer using the scheduler option and select file categories for scanning.
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  352